Chapter twenty two

Amber's pov-

"Momma, itchy!" Cosmo complained as we were having him try on the suit.

We decided to go for a lighter blue for the wedding theme so we got him and rose lighter things.

"Where is it itchy bubba?" I asked as I fixed his small waist coat

"Arms."

I loosened the fabric around his arms and he looked relaxed.

"Better?"

"Yeah! Can I go show mommy?" He asked as he bounce up and down happily.

I opened the dressing room door and Scarlett smiled at us.

"Wow, doesn't my boy look adorable!" Scarlett smiled as she checked the suit on him. "It looks perfect and it has a little room so if he grows in the next two weeks before the wedding it won't matter to much."

"You look so smart cos!" Rose smiled from where she was sat waiting, swinging her legs back and forth.

"He does, now mommy is going to change him while me and you start to look for your dress." I told the girl while I slid out of the dressing room fully and leaving Scarlett to deal with getting him out of the suit and into his normal clothes.

"Hey!" She called after me but rose and I just giggled as we walked out of the little boys suit section and into the dresses.

"Remember we are looking for a light blue dress."

We looked through a lot of them and Scarlett joined us with cosmo a couple minutes ago and rose had finally found one she likes and it fits the colour theme.

"Come on roro, let's go try it on shall we?" I asked as I grabbed the right side and we all walked back to the changing room.

I closed the door and waited for her to get her clothes off before slipping the dress over her head and slipping it on, doing the zip up for her.

"I think our daughter is going to be the star of our wedding

"I think our daughter is going to be the star of our wedding." I joked when I opened the door.

"She will be, you look beautiful my little love." Scarlett said and kissed the top of her head. "Now let's get you changed because I have a feeling your momma is gonna run off so she doesn't have to."