Chapter twenty

Amber's pov-

"Momma! Mommy says you have to get up!" Rose said as she jumped on me.

"Why?" I sighed as I pulled her down and into a hug.

"Because auntie Lizzie is here and says that me you and her are going out for a girls day to get our hair and nails done!" She said as she cuddled into me more.

"Why?" I asked again causing her to laugh.

I wasn't told about this girls day, I was planning on having a lazy day and cuddling with my three favorite people.

"Because auntie Lizzie and mommy said so!"

"Fine, I'll get up." I laughed and slipped out of the bed,grabbing rose as I did. "Help me pick my clothes princess?"

I know rose loves picking out my clothes.

I put her down and go into the bathroom to start my morning routine while she picked out my clothes.

I finished getting ready and walked back into the bedroom were she had scrunched up the clothes she picked and was sitting next to them on the bed.

"I picked them out!" She smiled happily before running out of the room to tell her mommy and Aunty Lizzie.

I smiled at my daughter's antics before putting the clothes on and looking in the mirror.

If I'm being honest it looks really good.

——————Lizzie's pov-

——————
Lizzie's pov-

Rose came running downstairs and jumped into Scarlett's arms.

"Did you pick the outfit mommy told you too?" Scarlett asked as she rocked them side to side.

"Yeah!" Rose smiled as she leaned against me.

"Okay, so you guys are going to get your hair then nails done and your going to tell her because you have a date with Robbie and you wanted to get glammed up with your sister?"

"Yep and when we're done I'm taking her to the beach?"

"Yeah- cosmo come away from the real oven baby, what's in your play oven bubba?"

I watched as cosmo ran over to his play oven to happily show us the fake cake in there.

"Can someone tell me why I was dragged out my bed?" Amber said as she walked into the kitchen still looking half asleep. "Rose told me it was to get hair and nails done but I don't see why?"

"Because I have a date with Robbie and I want to look good so why not a sister and niece day." I told her as I got up so we could leave. "Now let's go."

————
Amber's pov-

I was watching the hairdresser through the mirror as she cut a lot of my hair  off, I decided to chop off my long hair to my shoulders.