Chapter nineteen

Scarlett's pov-

It's been three months since the week that amber moved in and the kids started to call her momma.

It's the day of the movie's premier, it was delayed for a month as there was a couple mistakes that needed sorted.

Amber had took the kids to her moms, while I was getting everything ready for us to get ready.

We were having makeup artists and hairstylists coming in an hour what gives us an hour to get showered and chill.

"I'm home!" I heard amber call from the door making me laugh.

"I'm in the kitchen." I called back as I was finishing cleaning up from ours and the kids lunch.

She smiled at me as she walked into the kitchen, giving me a sweet kiss before pulling away.

"I'm going to go get a shower or do you want to go first?" She asked as she put away the dry dishes.

"No you go get a shower and I'll get in after you as I need to get our dresses out of the spare bedroom and give them a quick steam." I replied as dried my hands after emptying the sink.

Yes, we have a dishwasher but I always for get about it and one of us always end up cleaning them.

"Are you sure? I can do all that if you want." She asked as she jumped up onto the counter.

"Yes, now go get a shower!" I laughed as I pulled her off the counter and pushed her towards the stairs.

"Okay! Okay, stop pushing me."
She giggled before turning around and giving me another a kiss before running upstairs. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and shook my head at her antics.

———————
I was sat in a chair as I watched a Loretta, the hairstylist I have every event that I have to go to, do my hair in the mirror.

"So how's the kids." She asked with a smile.

"Amazing, they love amber and even call her momma." I smiled as I looked the the mirror and past Loretta to see where amber was getting her makeup done still. "Cosmo is talking in full sentence and can walk without a single wobble."

"That's good." She smiled at me.

"Yeah, she is amazing with them and it just makes me fall in love with her all over again when I see how she is with them."

"You better wife her up before I send my daughter after her from the way you are talking about her."

I giggled and looked back at the woman who had stolen my heart.

"I'm planning on it."

"Good, now that's you all finished so go get into your dress so we can do any last touch ups.

—————————
I stood infront of a mirror after the teams had left and we were waiting for our limo to arrive.

"You look beautiful my love." Amber whispered into my ear as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"So do you babe." I replied as I took in her appearance.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——————

We pulled up at the red carpet, this was the first time that the public together since the paparazzi caught us on our first date and this would be us confirming we are together.

"Ready?" Amber asked as she got out the limo and held her hand out for me to get out.

"Always." I laughed as I let her help me out the limo, giving her a quick kiss in thanks before we heard fans cheer and paparazzi shouting for us to face them.

After taking some photos together and apart, I got pulled into a interview while Amber continued to sign things for fans.

"It's great to see you Scarlett, you look amazing!"

I smiled at the interviewer before my eyes went back to my breath taking girlfriend.

"Thank you."

"So I have a couple questions here that the fans want to know the answers too."

"Let's get started then." I said with a smile and watched as she grab some cards off the camera woman.

"Okay first question was asked by amstar209- they want to know if you and Amber Olsen, your on screen love interest are dating in real life."

"We are, amber is my girlfriend and we actually live together." I replied and the interviewer congratulated me before continuing the questions.

After a while I felt arms wrap around my waist, I smiled already knowing who it was.

"Hiya baby." I said as I turn so my face only inches away from hers.

"You two are just the cutest, actually we have a couple live questions for you both." The interviewer said as she took the phone of the camera man. "Okay, so this question is from Scarjo20- has amber met the kids yet?"

"She had met the kids before we had started dating but yes she has met the kids because she lives with us." I laughed as I still kept a tight grip on ambers hand that were still wrapped around me.

"Next question is from Amberjohanson07- does Amber get along with them?"

"She's amazing with them, she looks after like they are her own and they call her momma."

"They are mine, I may not have birthed them but they are mine." Amber said as pulled away and stood beside me instead but we still had a tight grip on each others hands.

"That's so sweet, that's all we have time for in this interview, thank you for answering all our questions i hope you have a good night."

"You too." Amber and I said at the same time before we asked the rest of the red carpet and inside to find our seats.

We found them and we were sat with Lizzie and Robbie.

"Oh look it's the Johansson's." Lizzie joked as she took her sister into a hug.

I like the sound of that.

Amber rolls her eyes as she pulled away and hugged Robbie and I took Lizzie into a quick hug.

"We still on for ring shopping next week?" She whispered and I look at amber to make sure she didn't hear.

"Yeah."

We all sat down and Amber was quick to pour us all a glass of wine each before the movie started.

I get why they have premiers but I hate watching myself and I know amber does too.

It's just awkward.
———————
Not proof read
1074 words

I want it all if you let me~ scarlett Johansson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें