Chapter twenty three

Amber's pov-

I'm getting married today.

Oh shit, I'm getting married!

"Momma, can we cuddle?" Cosmo asked as he climbed out of his small travel bed and into the hotel bed with me.

"I always have time to cuddle my boy." I told him as I held him against my chest and I was about to fall asleep when mk and Ashley came walking into the room.

"There's my little dude!" Mk smiled as she scooped cosmo into her arms. "Auntie mk is gonna take you for a bath so you are nice and fresh for your suit while your momma gets a shower."

I kissed the top of my sons head before I watched them walk and and probably got to the twins room.

"Right, up you get!" Ash pulled me out of the bed and dragged me to the shower. "Get a shower then put the underwear and robe on and then we can head to moms room where everyone is getting ready."

I just rolled my eyes and quickly run back into the room to grab my phone, claiming I was go to put music on.

When ash left the bathroom to wait in the room, I quickly sent Scarlett a message telling her how much I love her and can't wait to see her.

I put my music on before going to get in the shower before Ashley burst in and took my phone.

"If you can't be trusted then you don't get your phone."

"Ash!"

"To bad now shower!" She teased as she waved my phone before leaving and shutting the door behind me.

I hate showering without music so this is such an unfair punishment for just texting my soon to be wife.

——————
"Oh my baby!" I exclaimed as I saw cosmo sat in his suit when I had finished getting my hair and make up finished. "You look absolutely adorable."

"You look like a princess momma!"

"Thank you baby! Did you enjoy your breakfast with nana?" I asked as I led us both over to the side of the room my dress was so my mom could help me into it.

"Yeah! I had pancakes and strawberries!" He told me as he bounced up and down happily. "But I miss roro and mommy."

"Me to buddy but we will see them later and when we do, we will all be a proper family." I kissed his cheek gently before allowing him to go play with Courtney.

I smiled at my little sister/ cousin who happily took my son into my arms as she pulled her phone out to allow him to play game on it.

"Let's get you into the dress because we have to get you to the photographer before we get in the car to the venue." Mom said as she unzipped the bag that my dress was being kept in.

(Her dress again just to remind you)