Chapter six

Amber's pov-

I ended up staying until both kids had went to bed.

"Thank you for staying, you probably made roses day." Scarlett says as she walks me out to my car.

"It was nothing, I had fun today." I shrug as I go to open my car.

"See you for filming tomorrow?" She asks.

"Yeah." I replied.

We both stand in awkward silence before she pulls me into a hug.

It takes a minute to realize what's happening but when I do I repay the gesture by hugging her back.

"Bye scar." I tell her with a soft smile.

"Bye Ambie." I playfully groan at the nickname before climbing into my car and waving as I drive off.

I'm happy that I decided to go.

———
I walked to set after getting my hair and make up done.

Today we were filming the first scene that I'm in, the scene where my character meets natasha.

"Hey Scarlett." I greet the taller blonde as I see her waiting for the rest of the cast for the scene, what was actually just me and Lizzie.

"Hi Amber, were the hair and make up as good as your old model ones?" She teases.

"They were way better, I wasn't being man handled and they didn't have to airbrush out my tattoo. Apparently it suits Sadie's look."

"You have a tattoo?" Scarlett asks, if this was a cartoon her eyes would be popping out of her head.

I nod while rolling the sleeve of my shirt up.

Sadie only has three styles in this movie and I think they said 26 outfits?

I was currently wearing work casual clothes.

Sadie's other styles are her mission suits and casual clothes for laying around the Tower.

I broke out of my thoughts when Scarlett starts tracing the lines of the tattoo.

"Is there a meaning to it?"

"Yeah, the big flower Is my bio mom's favorite flower, the smaller one is my mama's favorite flower and the snake was my dad's favorite animal. I got the tattoo when I was 19 to represent the 3 people that raised me."

"Well it's beautiful. Have you got anymore tattoos or do you want more?"

"I only have this one and I don't know if I want more yet."

"Right let's get to filming!" The director calls out breaking us out of our little bubble. " Scarlett and Lizzie you guys will be sitting here, waiting on Ambers character. Amber when Scarlett says the line. 'She can't be that good ' is when you come in and say your first line. Got it?"