Chapter twenty six

Scarlett's pov-

The kids were at my parents like every other weekend and amber and I were laid in bed watching a rom com as she cries at the end scene and blames it on her hormones.

"You okay amber?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me and place my hands on her bump.

"Yeah, it's just so sweet how he loved her even when she was fat." She sobbed and cuddled into my chest. "You love me even though I'm fat right?"

"Hunny you are not fat, you are pregnant." I told her as I gently rubbed her back. "You have the perfect body pregnant or not."

"You have to say that, your my wife." She giggled into my chest.

"No, I promised never to lie to you. You are no where near fat."

"You lied to me yesterday!" She laughed as got up. "You told me we ran out of chocolate then I found your secret stash."

"True." I agreed and smiled as she skipped to the toilet. "So I was thinking that we could go out for the day, maybe to the beach or-"

"Can we go to that new music cafe near roses school?" She asked from the bathroom.

"We promised rose we would all go together my love." I reminded her gently.

"Oh yeah, okay what about Disney?"

"You can't go on any of the rides." I said as I got up and joined her in the bathroom.

"But the food is to die for." She whines and started to wash her hands.

"We can go when this little one is born." I laughed and leaned down to kiss her growing bump.

"But we both want Disney food." My beautiful and amazing wife pouted, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"How about we go to the park and then we can go from there honey." I suggested as I turned the shower on for us.

"The park sound good."

—————————
We walked around the park until we got to the middle and found a bench so she could sit down.

I say we, I walked and Amber waddled.

"You are just so adorable with your penguin waddle." I joked and kissed the top of her head, pulling her into a hug while we watched people walking and getting on with their life's.

"You try walking with a massive baby bump and only being 24 weeks." She pouted into my chest as her arms rested on her bump.

"I think it's adorable, I love seeing you pregnant."

We just sat there in each other's arms until we heard voices getting closer talking about questions?

"Scarlett, they have cameras." Amber mumbled as she slowly got up and gathered her things but she wasn't quick enough.

We were soon surrounded by paparazzi shoving cameras in our faces, shouting questions at us.

"Amber, how are you finding being pregnant?" One shouted as we tried to fight through them.

"What are you going to name her?"

"How long after she's born are you going to start working again."

"Any up coming movies?"

"Scarlett are you excited for baby number three?"

Suddenly I heard a scream and a tug on my hand.

I quickly turned around to see that amber was tripped over by one of the camera wires.

"Back the fuck up!" I shouted as I leaned down to check on my very pregnant wife.

"Are you okay?"

"I was able to turn quickly enough so I landed on my back but I need to- to go to the hospital." She sobbed but there was still cameras being shoved in our faces and questions being shouted at us.

"Can you not see that my wife is hurt? That one of you and your stupid camera caused this and our baby could of been in danger?" I screamed at them as I helped amber up. "If I see any articles or pictures of this I will sue all your asses and I am so speaking out about this and I hope you lose your jobs."

A nice couple helped us away from the stupid men and into a taxi.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.

"My head hurts but I couldn't care less right now." She sighed and I could see her arms holding her bump tightly.

"We are almost there, I promise everything is going to be okay."

Suddenly my phone went off and I quickly answered it seeing it was Lizzie.

"Is Amber okay? A fan put a video on instagram of the paps harassing you both and amber fell."

"We are on our way to the hospital to make sure everything is fine but she's saying only her head hurts."

"Okay well call me after you've seen the doctor." She said quietly, I know she's worried for her sister. "Tell amber I love her, love you bye."

She hung up just in time for when the taxi driver pulled up infront of A&E.

"Thank you!" I said to the taxi driver as I paid him and helped my wife out the taxi and into the building where and was immediately took to a room.

They called out ob, who checked and the baby was perfectly fine but that's when I realise that ambers blonde hair that I love is now red  at the back of her head.

"Um can you get someone to check her head please?" I asked panicked, moving her hair to get a better look.

—————
"Scarlet!" Amber laughed as I asked her for the 10th time since we got home if she was okay. " I only needed two stitches and I feel fine. The doctor said I need to take it easy for two days so I'll be fine when the kids get home so just lay down and give me cuddles."

"I can do that." I smiled and laid down next to her.

I felt her lift my hand and place it on her bump just in time to feel a quite hard kick.

"Even the baby is saying she's fine and her mommy needs to relax."

"I guess if we are stuck in bed we can start brainstorming baby names." I suggested as I left my hand where it was, enjoying my baby kicking my hand.

It helped me relax being able to feel that two of my four best things in my life are okay.

"Tomorrow, for now let's order food and watch crappy movies."

"We can do that." I laughed and kissed her.

I would be a panicked mess if it wasn't for her, she really is the best part of me.

And I am so happy she is okay and that our baby is okay.
———————
Not proof read
1129 words