Chapter five

Scarlett's pov-

It's been a week since I blew up at Amber and she's stuck to her word of me only having to see her when we are filming or practicing scenes.

I've tried to talk to her but she's always disappearing just as I'm about too.

Today we have the day off, so I'm going to try to talk to her. But it's also the weekend so I'm going to have to take the kids or get someone to look after her.

What if I just sent her a message explaining everything?

No, she deserves better than that.

It's along shot but I'm going to ask her to come over so we can talk and I'll apologize then.

I'll send rose to play in her room or something and cosmo can just watch tv from his playpen.

Scarlett
Hey, can you please come over?
We really need to talk.

Amber alert 💛
Why? Are you bored again?

Ouch, okay maybe I deserve that.

Scarlett
No, I just want to talk and apologize for what i said.

Amber alert💛
Fine, give me your address.

Smiling to myself I quickly send her the address.

I'm happy I'll finally get to apologize and make it better.

I still don't know what I'm feeling but I know now that I shouldn't of let my unknown feelings take over me.

I head to the living room to help rose clean up her mess that's she's made only this morning.

"Why do I have to go to my room?" She asked me after I explained she's going to have to play in her room for a little while.

"Because mommy has to do something and it will be easier if my little princess was playing in her room and not stealing the heart of everyone she meets" i tease trying to make her agree to going to her room.

Rose is very stubborn, if she doesn't want to do it then there is noway in hell that you are going to get her to do it.

"Can you play dolls with me when your done?" She asks with her cute little pout.

"Of course I can! Me, you and cos can play for a while and then watch a movie while eating dinner."

"Okay!" She smiles before giving me a tight hug and running upstairs to her room.

I turn my attention to my little boy who was happily playing with they toy that was towards the top of the play box.

"Hey baby boy!" I pick him up and pull him into my lap with a smile. " how is mama's little man?"

I kiss all around his face, earning little giggles to Escape himself.

After a couple minutes of me playing around with cosmo, the doorbell goes telling me that she was finally here.

"Well with mama luck bubs." I kiss his head before placing him in the play pen and giving him the toy from earlier to keep him entertained before going to answer the door.

"Hey come in." I tell the beautiful girl on the other side of the door, moving out of her way to let her come in.

I lead her to the living room where cosmo quickly spots us and stares at Amber in awe.

Me too kid me too.

"Oh who is this little cutie" she asks with a smile, the first smile I've seen for a week.

"This is cosmo, rose is in her room. She's a lot older so I thought it was best if she was in her room while we talked."

"Makes sense." She answered me before going back to cooing at my son.