Chapter fifteen

Scarlett's pov-

I woke up and Amber wasn't in bed, sighing I climbed out of the bed and going to find my girlfriend.

I walked into the hallway and I heard singing coming from downstairs, I followed the noise and saw Amber dancing around the living room with rose.

"Are you guys having fun?" I asked to hold my giggle in

"Mommy!" She shouted as she ran over and jumped into my arms.

"Morning my sweet baby." I laughed as she gave me a quick kiss before leaning against my shoulder as Amber got closer.

"Cosmo woke us both up but as soon as we got down stairs he fell back asleep on the sofa." Amber told me as she pecked my lips. "Morning love."

"I was kind of looking forward to some morning cuddles but I think that this was cuter to wake up too."

"Morning cuddles sound great but the kids wanted a dance party, well only sofia wanted to party." She smiled giving me a peck on the cheek and heading to the kitchen. "Let's get breakfast started."

"Mommy, come dance with me." Rose giggled as she pulled me into the middle of the living room.

"Always."

————
"Scar, where is my sister?" Lizzie asked me as she walked into the house.

I looked over the back of the couch with a roll of my eyes at the woman who just burst into my house.

"Hey Scarlett, it's lovely to see you scar, sorry for just breaking into your house."

"Yeah yeah, where is Amber?" She asked as she threw her bag and jacket onto the coat rack.

I looked down at the sleeping woman in my lap.

"She's asleep right now, what's up?" I asked as I started to play with Amber's baby hairs that haven't been pulled back into the messy bun she had up.

"I was bored and wanted to annoy her." She shrugs before walking over to us.

I watched as she got ready to shout in her sisters face before I stopped her when she was just about to do it.

"Wake her and I never make you lasagna again."

She pouted before sitting beside me and stealing the remote.

"Where's the kids?"

"At their grandparents, it's grannie and Grandpa weekend."

"Ahh, let me just annoy her and then I will leave you guys alone for the night."

"Elisabeth, I am not letting you wake her up." I glared at her and she put her hands up in surrender.

I go back to mindlessly playing with my girlfriends hair but next thing i know Lizzie pushed her off of my lap.