Chapter 33

Amber's pov-

"Scar!" I laughed as she pulled me into the shower even though I still have my clothes on.

"Come on, I gave you sex whenever you wanted it when you were pregnant." She whines and tried to undress me from my now soaked clothes.

"I will give you sex once everyone who is here for our nephews party has went home and all the kids are with your parents." I smiled and removed her hands from my now bare chest. "I'm going to go dry off and get ready get again, you my beautiful pregnant wife need to finish showering."

"Give me sex!" She whines as I walked out of the shower and towards the bathroom door.

"Later, now shower and get those hormones in check."

————

"Aren't you just the cutest little thing, you look just like your mommy." I cooed at my nephew as I stole him off of Ashley.

"Oh thank god I'm going to go use your shower and have a nap until everyone else arrives." She laughed and walked into the house.

She said she was coming three hours early for this reason so I wasn't really shocked when she handed me the bag of baby things before going upstairs to the spare bed and bathroom.

"Oh you are just so cute baby aren't you, you are gonna be the best big cousin and you are gonna have a built in best friend in 8 months and you already have your big cousin who is only 3 months older than you."

"Already planning on our kid being a boy?" Scarlett asked as she sat beside me taking Otto out of my arms.

"Nah, I want a baby girl." I smiled and stroked his cheek.  "These two little boys need a little princess to keep them in line."

I grabbed Astro out of his mosie basket before handing Scarlett the bag of Ottos things.

"You go feed him his bottle while I go feed Astro and pump." I smiled and leaned over to kiss her gently.

"Right, Otto. Let's go get you fed and you just pooed, your meant to be nice to your auntie scarscar."

I watched as she walked off with our nephew and I looked down at our son.

"Sorry, I know while you were in my belly we said you would be our youngest but you are gonna have a baby brother or sister in 8 or 9 months."

"Your pregnant? You were drinking with me last night!" Lizzie said as she made me look up at her.

"I'm not pregnant, Scarlett is but we aren't telling anybody until she's 12 weeks, only the kids know."

"How far is she now?"

"8 weeks, we decided we wanted one more kid and Scarlett wanted to carry and use my egg so we decided why not."

"Congratulations, I'm gonna go get Sofia." She smiled and leaned down to kiss Astro's cheek. "I said I would take her to the mall for aunt bonding time."

"You better be back in time."

————

It's been 3 months since the party and Scarlett is almost 5 months pregnant now and god all she wants is sex.

"Amber!" She called from the living room as I was trying to get some work done, I am making a children's book.

"Yes my love?" I called back, closing my laptop knowing I wasn't going to get anything done now.

"Can we go to that sandwich shop I like?" She asked as she walked into the office.

"That's an hour away baby." I sighed and looked up at her.

I know I was going to take her anyway, I love her and I would do anything for her, especially now that she's carrying our baby, our last baby.

"I know but they have the best sandwiches and the kids are all gone for the night, so we have all the time in the world." She smiled and chucked my keys at me. "I'll be waiting in the car."

She walks off, heading towards the car.

I quickly head upstairs to get dressed before going to join her in the car.

"Let's go get these sandwiches." I laughed as I pulled out of the driveway.

———————

"Mm, this was so worth the long drive." Scarlett sighed happily while she took a bite of her sandwich.

"What long drive, you slept the whole way here!" I joked and started eating my own. "But I have to agree it is so worth the drive."

"I was thinking that we could have the week before I'm due to give birth away for a few days just me and you." Scarlett says as she smiled up at me.

"Yeah, that sounds good we can go to the cabin in the woods we rented for cosmos 6th birthday because that place was amazing." I suggested going to have a sip of my drink only for it to be stolen by my wife who insisted she wasn't thirsty.

"I'll book it when we get back, sorry I finished your drink can you get more and two more sandwiches each for the way home and when we get home?" She asked as she leaned over to take a bite of my sandwich which I happily gave her.

"Of course my love, once your done eating go to the toilet then we can head off."

—————
We had got home half an hour ago and now we are cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie while Scarlett ate the last of the sandwiches.

"Your kid is kicking me while I'm trying to eat!" She whined and pushed herself in closer to me if that was even possible.

"Baby, can you let mommy eat in peace?" I asked as I rubbed her bump gently, receiving a kick in response. "I'll take that as a no."

We both laughed and I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed me again.

"Do you think the baby is going to be a girl or a boy?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her tightly and let one of my hands rest on her bump.

"I think it's gonna be a baby girl, our little princess to finish off our perfect family." She smiled and finished the sandwich.

"Me too but I don't mind if it's a little prince."

"Me either, as long as they have your eyes and adorable nose I am happy."

"I love you Scarlett more than anything in the world." I smiled and kissed all over her face the best I could.

"I love you too."

—————
Not proof read
1113 words