Chapter twenty five

Amber's pov-

I looked at myself in the mirror, Scarlett and I had the premiere for our movie.

I was now 21 weeks pregnant and I already have a bump, a large one.

People always ask if I'm 37 weeks or if it's my last month of pregnancy.

We found out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl about a couple weeks ago and we found out with a small cake for cosmo and rose to smash.

It was just the four of us and it was amazing, I just wanted a small thing with my three favorite people in the world.

But don't tell Lizzie that.

Flashback
——— a week ago————
I watched as Scarlett carried the blue sky decorated cake.

Cosmo is in love with the twinkle twinkle little star nursery rhyme right now so we decorated the cake around that to make it special for him and we added small pink stars around it so rose had something she likes in the cake.

"Ready guys?" I asked the kids who were impatiently waiting at the table

"Yes! I want a baby sister that I can dress up and talk about princesses with!" Rose smiled as she stared at the cake.

"Cake!" Cosmo exclaimed not really caring about the meaning of the cake he just wanted to eat it.

But so did I, I wasn't really fussed with what the gender was because it's only until they can tell us what they really feel like inside.

And also I'm really craving cake right now.

"Ready?" Scarlett asked before letting the kids dig in, we made sure to scrub their hands so we can eat without worrying about kid germs. "It's a baby girl!"

I pulled her into a tight hug, I can't wait to put her in the cutest outfits until she can tell us what she wants to wear or be.

"I get a sister!" Rose said happily, hugging me and Scarlett while cosmo just mindlessly eating the cake not realising what the colour the cake meant.

"I bet she will look just like you, amazingly beautiful just like your mommy!" I told her before pulling our son to join our group hug. "You are going to be the best big siblings to this new baby and I can't wait to have all three of my babies giving me cuddles."

—————
Flashback over

"Are you ready to go?" Scarlett asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist, letting her hands rest on the bump.

"Almost, can you zip me up and do my shoes up?" I asked as I leaned against her and watched her through the mirror.

"You can't touch your feet can you?" She asked jokingly, moving my hair off my shoulder and done my dress up.