Chapter four

Amber's pov-

I walked back to my apartment after walking Scarlett out.

"So you and Scarlett? That was quick." Lizzie says as I shut my door.

"What? No. Me and Scarlett are just friends, we were both bored so she came over." I explained as I sat in my original spot on the sofa. "That's it."

"Yeah yeah."

"It's the truth!" I sigh, why is she so annoying.

She goes to speak again but I quickly throw a pillow at her.

"Don't say anything! Just shut up and let's watch Grey's anatomy or criminal minds."

"Okay." She says laughing at me as she turns the movie off.
————

I arrived at set and went straight to my trailer so I could drop my things off and change into my workout clothes.

Today we were just doing some work outs to keep us fit for the fight scenes and practicing some of the fight scenes.

Once I shut my door, I place my stuff down before getting changed.

I don't know why but I can not wear anything but shorts and a sports bra while workout out.

I always get sweaty and I like to be as flexible as possible.

Back in England I would work out almost everyday unless I had a morning photoshoot.

I put on a oversized black hoodie on, in case it gets cold on my walk there or on the way back

I walked back out of my trailer and locked the door behind me. Just as I was about to start walking, I heard someone shout my name.

"Oh hey scar!" I shout when I see Scarlett running towards me from her trailer.

She was wearing a simple teal set that looked amazing on her and she had a white zip up wrapped around her waist.

She was wearing a simple teal set that  looked amazing on her and she had a white zip up wrapped around her waist

"I am So dreading working out, I haven't worked out since the last movie."

"Oh god, you aren't one of those people that whine while they work out are you?" I joke.