Chapters twenty four

Amber's pov-

"Momma! Momma it's adoption day!" Rose exclaimed as she and cosmo ran into our room.

I groaned lightly and rolled off of Scarlett, I was just about to have sex.

These kids are amazing but such sex blocker and with us planning a new baby soon we really need to have as much sex as we can before we are too busy.

"I know! In less than four hours you two little munchkins are going to be mine and you are going to be stuck with me, I'm never going to let you guys go!" I scooped them both up and sandwiched them between me and Scarlett.

Thankful that we were still dressed and we hadn't gotten naked yet.

"Momma, can we wear our matching dresses?" Rose asked as she rolled onto Scarlett with a laugh.

We had brought matching outfits for us all for a red carpet before the wedding but the kids got sick and so we didn't wear them and ever since she's wanted an excuse to wear them.

"If that's what you wanna do, it's all about you and cosmo bubba." I replied before getting up from the bed.

—————————

"Your my forever momma!" Rose squealed as we left the court house.

I was holding both the kids hands and rose was skipping happily beside me.

"Forever and ever." I smiled before helping them both into the car, shutting the car  door and pulling Scarlett into my arms.

"You look happy." She joked as she looked down at me, sometimes I love our height difference other times I hate it. 

"I am, I have my wife, my two children that are legally mine now and we are trying for a baby." I smiled and leaned my head shy her chest. "Everything is amazing."

"Everything is perfect." She repeated and kissed me lightly.

————————

"Momma, why do we have to go to daycare?" Rose asked as I helped her get ready.

It was the summer holidays but Scarlett and I had to film a couple scenes before going for our final ivf appointment.

Where they transplant Scarlett's fertilised egg into me.

She had the egg retrieval two weeks ago.

"Because we need you to be somewhere safe while me and mommy work but as soon as we pick you up we can have dinner then I'll play whatever you want." I told her trying to get her ready without a fight.

"Promise?"

"I promise, why don't you go pick out what fruits you wanna take in the car with you?" I asked her once she was ready. "While I go see what's talking mommy and cosmo so long!"

"Okay!" She smiled and started to run out the room but stopped and slowly walked to the stairs before I could even tell her to slow down.

"Good girl, oh and don't touch my watermelon!"

I heard her laugh as I put away everything in her room before heading to cosmos nursery that's currently getting moved into the bigger bedroom and made into a big boy room as we are gonna give his nursery to the new baby as it's the closest to our room.

"How's my favourite boy?" I asked as I scooped him up even though Scarlett was trying to get his shoes on but he was running away.

I sat in front of her and held him still while she put his shoes on.

"Thank you, our little escape artist didn't want to get his shoes on because he wanted to play." She teased as she tickled him.

"Mommy stop!" He giggled, trying to get out of my grip so  he could get away from his moms tickle monster.

"Go help your sister pick out what fruit you want for the car?" I asked the boy as I helped him escape Scarlett and settled him on his feet.

He nodded before going downstairs to join his sister.

"How are you feeling for later?" Scarlett asked as she pulled me into her lap.

"Ready and excited but also very hormonal and relieved that I don't have to take anymore of those shots." I laughed as I leaned against her.

"I'm excited to see you with a big baby bump." She smiled as she rubbed my stomach lovingly.

"Even if I get fatter than expected?"

"Especially then." She laughed and kissed me gently. "Now let's go check on our kids before they do something stupid."

——————

"So that was rose's dad, he was wondering if he could have her next month for his yearly visit with her and when I mentioned that he could have her for more than two weeks a year he said he would see what he could do." Scarlett sighed as she climbed into the drivers seat so we could head to our appointment. "Like he always does, he likes to pick and choose when he is a dad. I think the best thing he has ever done for her is letting you adopt her."

"It's horrible but there is nothing we can do until rose can say if she wants to go or not." I sighed and kissed the side of her head.

"Your right, now let's go make a baby."

I giggle before blasting music as she drove.

———————
We walked into the examination room, i had to strip into a hospital gown and get into the chair while Scarlett folds my clothes for me.

"Ready?" The doctor asked as she and a nurse brought in a trolly full of things.

"As soon as I get the gas and air and don't feel any of the pain I'm happy." I joked and tightly gripped onto Scarlett's hand anxiously.

"Right let's get started then!" She said as she set everything up and gave me the gas and air.

——————
Scarlett's pov-

It was so hard for us to not do a pregnancy test during these two weeks but we were able to wait and now we are waiting in the hospital room.

"Right! So we have the blood results back and I'm happy to say that it shows you are pregnant but we have to do a quick scan to make sure."

Amber threw herself into my arms and started to cry, I just rocked her side to side.

"I'm pregnant, I'm actually pregnant!" She sobbed happily into my chest. "We are going to have another kid!"

"Yeah, we are." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"I can't wait to tell our babies!" She laughed happily.
—————
Not proof read
1088 words