Chapter ten

Nobody's pov-

Amber was feeling a lot better, it had been a month since the breakup and filming had finished yesterday.

Her and dove had also revealed to the public about their break up last week.

Actually she had been developing feelings for Scarlett all over again, she had been at the other blonde's every other night.

She was packing an over night bag to go there now.

As I was about to call an Uber when my phone buzzed breaking me out of my thoughts.

Scar ❤️
Hey, rose is asking when you're coming over, she wants to play horsey.

Ambie💕😍
I'm leaving soon, I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Scar ❤️
It's a 10 minute drive?

Ambie💕😍
Car broke down on my way home last night so it's in the shop until Friday, so I'm getting an Uber.

Scar❤️
No need, we were going to take the kids to the park anyway so why don't we pick you up and go straight away?

I smile at how sweet she was being.

Ambie💕😍
Sounds good, see you soon.

Well I guess I have ten minutes before I have to leave.

I throw myself onto the sofa and scroll through my phone.

After a while I heard knocking on my front door.

I opened the door to reveal the blonde I was waiting on holding the 2 year old and holding rose's hand.

"Take the cosmo,rose needs the toilet." Scarlett hurried out as she pushed cosmo into my arms and ran rose to my bathroom.

"Hey there little dude." I laugh as I pushed my door closed and took him to the living room.

I sit down on the floor and placed him on my lap.

"Now let's see what we can do?" I told the small boy as I looked around for something for him to play with when I see him hiding behind his hands with a giggle.

"Where's cosmo gone?" I ask with a giggle.

"Oh there he is." I played along making him giggle louder.

That carried on until Rosie ran out of the bathroom and over to us, placing herself next to me and leaning her head against my arm.

"Momma needed the toilet too." She tells me as she watched cosmo hide his face behind his hands again.

I pull down cosmos's hands "boo!" Before kissing all over his face, earning giggles from both children.

———-
Scarlett's pov-

I washed my hands and just as I was about to leave when I heard giggles from the living room.

I smile to myself, the kids adore Amber. She never fails to make them laugh, even when they are upset.

I open the bathroom door as quietly as I can before poking my head out and watching as she plays with them both.