Chapter eight

Amber's pov-

I was getting ready for my date tonight, Lizzie was searching through the multiple clothes we had bought today while I was doing my make up.

"I am so ready to start filming again tomorrow." She says as she holds up the simple outfit we had picked out.

I finish up my hair and make up before getting dressed.

 It was simple but cute, as I was doing some last minute changes the doorbell goes

"That's her, have fun and I'll be here when you get back."

"Is that your way of saying I'm staying the night?" I ask as I grab my bag.

"Yep, I'll see you later."

I laugh before opening my door to see dove Cameron.

"Wow, you look amazing Amber." She says as she hold her hand out for me.

"You look great too." I replied as I allowed her to take my hand and lead me out of the building.

—///—

We had been at the restaurant for about an hour now, we were talking about Random thing's while waiting for our mains.

We some how ended up on the topic of we want in the future.

"I want to fall in love and have a family, thats one of the main reasons I came back to America."

Dove smiled at me before our food was placed infront of us.

"After dinner would you like to go for a walk?" She asked as I began to eat.

"I would love that."

————-
Scarlett's pov-

I was finishing my dinner as cosmo and rose were having a sleepover at my mom's tonight as I had to be at set early tomorrow so me and Amber could film a sunset take.

As I was scrolling through my phone, I saw an article that caught my eye.

Famous model Amber Olsen seen having dinner and going on a walk with singer and ex Disney star dove Cameron.