Chapter 28

Amber's pov-

"Honey, we have to leave for your moms in 10 minutes, the kids are ready to go." Scarlett laughed as she helped me put my shoes on.

"It's impossible to see my feet let alone put shoes on." I whined  and let her  me up and onto my feet.

"I know honey but after tonight it's just me you and our babies for four days until the half term is over and they have to go back to school." She told me and handed me my bag.

"Being 32 weeks pregnant is so tiring, I'm ready to sleep all day." I complained and got into the car, rose laughed at me and cosmo was too focused on his toy, I can't believe he is three years old, what happened to that 9 month old baby I met when I was mad at Scarlett for the first time.

And don't get me started on my little rose she's about to turn 9 in four months.

"Why are you crying?" Scarlett asked after coming back from locking the front door.

"Our babies are getting so big." I cried, laughing at myself for crying.

"I'm still your sweet rose momma." Rose said from behind me making me cry more but for being happy.

"Yes you are baby, my sweet rose and my handsome cosmo."I smiled at them from through the rear mirror. "And our sweet baby-"

—————-
"My sweet grand babies!" My mom exclaimed and pulled cosmo and rose into a tight hug before telling them to go play in the back garden. "How's baby girl?"

She rubbed my bump before pulling me into a tight hug and then pulling Scarlett into a hug.

"She is great and is kicking me in the ribs and jumping on my bladder so any liquid I drink doesn't stay in me for long." I joked and waddled out into the garden to sit down but before I could Mary-Kate and Ashley pulled me into a hug and started to ask me a hundred questions.

"So are you guys stopping at three kids or are you having more?" Mom asked as we were eating making me and Scarlett laugh and look at each other.

We had actually talked about this a lot and for a while we wanted like 5 or 6 kids but I grew up in a big family and I loved it but I want them to have enough time with us each.

"We want to have one more, we don't care what gender but a boy would be nice so cosmo has a little brother because Rosie is getting a little sister." Scarlett answered and I nodded to show I agreed but I was more interested in my burger.

"God rose and amber look exactly the same right now." Ashley said making me look at my daughter who was stuffing her face with a burger as well.

"They really do look alike and I love it, their eyes are my favorite." Scarlett said making me blush and rose just tried to steal my burger. "Rose we talked about this baby, momma loves you but you don't get between her and her food while she's pregnant."

"Mhm, my food." I agreed and everyone laughed at me.

"Cosmo!" Rose exclaimed and i looked back up to see he was covered in tomato sauce.

"Scarlett go clean your son, I have no energy to walk up those stairs and baby girl needs food. " I pushed her gently and leaned forward, kissing the top of cosmos head.

"Right on it." She smiled and took our son into her arms. "Come on baby let's get you cleaned up."

I watched as they walked back into the house before making eye contact with rose and we both looked at the half of a burger Scarlett left.

"Half it?" Rose pouted knowing I was having the burger if we were sharing or not.

"Only because you are my sweet rose." I laughed and halved the already half a burger and because I am the best momma ever I gave her the bigger peice.

"So 31 weeks, how much longer till we can meet baby Mary-Kate?" Mk asked me as I finished mine and the quarter of my wife's burger.

"Im hoping she stays in till 40 weeks but no longer, 40 weeks is long enough." I huffed and poked my bump and felt my little girl move and to my surprise she move off my bladder giving me a moment relief but a second later she was back on making me need to piss.

——————————
"Momma?" Rose asked as I was folding our freshly washed baby clothes.

The baby is due in a week but my induce date is in 3 weeks so there is a chance that she will be two weeks over due.

"Yes, Rosie poise?" I asked as I place all the clean baby clothes neatly in the washing basket and patted the now empty seat beside me.

"Are you going to go back to work after the baby is old enough or are you going to stay home still?" She asked quietly as she played wit the end of my baggy top. "I like you being home all the time."

"We haven't talked about it but would you like if I stayed home permanently?" I asked her gently.

I was already thinking about staying a stay at home mom because the five months I've been a stay at home I have loved it.

"Yeah, I like it a lot."

"Well I'll talk to mommy about it and see what is going to happen because I might only have 3 months off after the baby is born but I would love to stay home with you, cosmo and the baby."

"Okay."

"Good girl, why don't you go finish your homework then pick a movie for us to watch when mommy and cosmo get home from the shop." I suggest and get up to go put away the baby clothes and finish putting the last details in the nursery.

"Okay!"

———————

"Scarlett, rose asked me something earlier and what she asked I was already thinking about." I brought up as I laid down on the bed getting comfortable with my pregnancy pillow while she took her make up off.

"About what?" She asked with a smile.

"About me staying a stay at home mom for good, I've enjoyed it a lot and I've only done two movies since I moved back and marvel isn't going to make another one for a year or two with all their projects at the moment." I rambled out, watching as she turned to face me. "I like being home with the kids, I've enjoyed it more than anything in my whole entire adult life."

"Mmm, you are an amazing woman, mother and wife." She smiled and walked over to me. "I love you and I find it hot you can be my trophy wife."

"I love being a trophy wife." I smiled and let her kiss me before going to finish getting ready for bed.

"Good because you are the hottest one ever."

I smiled at how the conversation went and I don't know why I was so worried, everything in my life is perfect right now.

An loving wife who cares about what I want, two beautiful children and another on a way.

————-
Not proof read
1239 words