Chapter 32

This is a very big time jump but we are reaching the end of the story and I wanted to do a story line but I needed more kids.

Amber's pov-

After 10 years the Sadie and Natasha Romance in the marvel movies has finally came to an end.

They found a way to bring Natasha back to life and I fell pregnant at the perfect time so they ended the movie with Sadie and Natasha stood in front of the avengers tower with their bags talking about how they should decorate the baby's nursery in the new house they were moving onto while Sadie holds her bump.

Three days after filming the last scene I went into labor with our last child, 2 kids after we said we would stop.

"Morning my handsome cosmo." I smiled and pulled my ten year old son into a tight hug.

"Ma!" He groaned and pulled away laughing.

"I'll give you a hug ma." Rose smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

I can't believe she's 16 already.

"Thanks roro, do you know where Estella and Leo are?" I asked when I didn't see them in the living room with my wife, the twins and baby who was in my wife's arms.

The twins were Delilah vega and violet sky, who are 3 years old.

Our baby boy Astro who's only 2 months old.

Estella is 7 and Leo is 5.

We agreed on only four kids but after Leo we just really wanted another and that's how we had the twins but just under a year ago we made a decision to use our last embryo while I was still young enough to carry and that's how we got Astro.

"Estella is still picking her outfit for school and Leo is in the garden playing with rocky."

Our dog that we got for rose on her 12th birthday because she really wanted a dog.

"Right, grab all your bags and remember the driving instructor is picking you up from the school." I reminded her before going to get Ella to hurry up.

———————

"No, don't look at me like that." I giggled as I saw scarlet looking at me just how she did before we had the twins and Astro. "I am not having another pregnancy."

"Actually, I had a dream a couple weeks ago."

"And what happened in that dream?" I asked knowing this was something to do with another baby.

"It was a normal day really but I was pregnant with your baby and it got me thinking, I want one more baby and I want it to be yours and I know you have always said that you want all the kids to be related but I really want to carry a baby and I want it to be yours."

"Scar, how long have you wanted to carry? You know I was happy to let you carry at any time you wanted." I asked feeling like I had completely ignored her, I didn't know she wanted to carry a baby.

"I didn't know until Astro was born and I had this dream, I want another baby."

"You only want one more kid?" I asked still trying to understand what was going on, she was asking for another baby or a few more babies?

"Yeah, i mean by the time you have had an egg retrieval and I get pregnant Astro will be at least 13 months."she tried to defend her idea. "One more baby won't be to much will it? I mean rose will be a either in her last year of high school or in college so she doesn't need babying and neither does cosmo."

"Scarlett, calm down." I laughed and pulled her into a sweet kiss. "If you want another baby then let's have one."

"Really?"

"Really, I'll call the clinic tomorrow and see when we can have a consultation and get the meds we need to start the process of an egg retrieval." I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her again. "Now I better go feed Astro while you go collect our older kids but remember rose has a driving license so you don't need to go to the high school."

"Babe, what day is it?" She asked as she took my hands to keep me sat down.

"Friday?" I asked confused.

"What happens on the first weekend of the month?" She asked again making me realise.

"Grandma johansson's weekend." I smiled in realisation, meaning the only kid we have until Monday after school is Astro.

"Then I better go feed our son while you set up a movie and order in take away."

"Your baby brain is really bad today isn't it?" She asked making me pout at her. "Your mom offered to take Astro so we could have a night just us."

"Our parents really are the best." I smiled and happily cuddled into her. "Then here is the actual plan then, I'll go get enough pumped milk out the freezer then feed him while you pack a bag."

"Now that's a good plan." she laughed before we got up to do the things we needed.

—————
Scarlett's pov-

I watched as Amber anxiously waited for the egg retrieval results.

"Hunny, it's all going to be okay." I said as I was trying to calm her down.

"I am 37 next week what if I have no eggs or they are all useless?"

"Honey, nothing about you is useless." I tried to reassure her as the doctor walked in. "Everything about you is perfect so your eggs will be perfect and hopefully in a  year or two we will have another baby to finish off our amazing and loving family."

"The egg retrieval went amazingly, we got 15 eggs, and in the end we have 8 useable eggs." The doctor says with a smile, handing us a little file with pictures of the eggs. "We can set Scarlett up with the hormones after we see when she is at her most fertile point and you can have the implantation a week after you start them as you know from experience."

"We could be pregnant by the end of this year?" Amber asked with a smile but quickly moved when the baby started to whine from his pram.

"Yes, if the first two attempts work then yes you will most likely be pregnant by the end of the year."

———————
"Mom! Tell cosmo to stop interrupting me when I'm talking to Jacob!" Rose complained as she walked into mine and Amber's shared office.

"Hi Jacob." Amber smiled as she tilted her head to the side to see the boy on the phone to our daughter. 

"Hi mrs johansson." The boy smile and waved.

"Moms!" Rose groaned, bring our attention back up to her.

They had been dating for 6 months and we had met him in person a few times and he is a sweet boy and he gets on with everyone in the family.

"Cosmo, leave your sister alone for a little bit will you?" I asked and he nodded and walked off.

He just wanted to annoy his sister.

"Jacob, we are having a celebratory dinner for rose's aunt having a baby on Friday night, would you like to join us?"

"I would love that, let me ask my dad because it's his night." He smiled before telling rose he would call back.

"I'm going to my room, oh by the way aunt Lizzie is sat in her car, she shouted out ti tell me that she wants ma to go shopping with her." Rose said before walking off.

"Ugh, why does she always want to shop when I am having a lazy day." She groaned before going to get dressed. "I'll take the baby with me because my boobs hurt."

—————
Not proof read
1313 words