Chapter fourteen

Amber's pov-

We had just dropped the kids off at school and daycare and we're now heading to my house to grab some more clothes as I was going to stay the rest of the week.

"So, instead of packing a week bag why don't you pack enough to fill a draw or two?" Scarlett asked as one of her hands went to my thigh as she drove.

"Like have my own things at your house?" I asked, I thought we talked about me not moving in for a while. I mean we just got together.

"Yeah, it means the nights you can just come over without having to pack. I can wash the clothes you use with my things and you have multiple options to pick from what you pack."

I guess she is right, I always pack what I think I want to wear but I never like it the morning when I go to wear it.

"You are right, help me pick the clothes out?" I asked with a small pout to get her to say yes, I really don't like packing.

"You can pick the clothes and I will pack them, I've seen how you pack an over night bag and you just scrunch it up." She laughed and turned into the street that leads to my apartment.

"Hey, i can pack I'm just to lazy to sit and fold everything neatly." I defend myself as she pulled up next to my car.

As I went to get out of car, I saw a couple men standing outside my building with cameras.

"Uh babe, the paparazzi are here." I sighed as we sunk into our seats a little. "How the fuck did they find where I lived."

"Okay, take a deep breath." She said as her hand went from my thigh and took my hand instead. "Now we need to have the serious talk about if we are letting people know because that tells us how we deal with this. "

"I want people to know that I'm dating you but it's up to you, I mean you are the one with kids and you have to do the best for you and them." I sighed as I peaked up and out the car window, they were still there looking around.

"You are what is best for us, I say we get out this car, walk hand in hand into the building, pack all your stuff and find you a new place to live." She smiled, leaning over to give me a kiss as we both climbed out the car and walked towards the entrance.

They noticed us and started to take photos of us, screaming questions at us as we fight through them and into the building.

"God, I really liked this apartment as well." I sighed as I opened the door and went straight to where I put the boxes from when I moved here.

"I know darling." She pulled me into a tight hug. "How about I call Lizzie and she can come help and I will also start looking at apartments for you but until then you can stay with me if you want."

"Yeah if that's okay, just until I can get a new place." I smiled and started to pack up my living room.

I really am going to miss this place but it's unsafe for me to stay here if people know my address.

——————

"Are you okay" Lizzie asked me as we pulled up at Scarlett's.

Scarlett had went home about two hours ago because she had to pick the kids up and talk to rose about me staying until I can find a place.

"I guess, I just want to know who told them I lived there." I sigh  and looked out the car. "But thank you for taking my stuff to a storage unit for me."

We had dropped all my unneeded things off at a storage unit so the only things left in the car are two boxes of my clothes.

"No problem, you are my baby sister. If you weren't going to stay here I would be moving you into my house straight away." She smiled and leaned over to give me a hug. "Now let's get these boxes into the house and I need me some cosmo cuddles."

Laughing we get up and out of the car, grabbing a  box each and heading inside, opening the door with my elbow.

"Where is my favourite girl?" I called out and waited for rose to come running over while putting the box down.

"Ambie!" Rose shouted as she ran over and jumped into my arms. "Your moving in!"

"Only for a little while my love." I told her, I didn't want to think I was staying forever when I will probably be back to staying here every other night in like a week or two.

"But you and mommy are dating that means you live with us!" She whines throwing herself against my chest.

"I know baby, but we aren't there yet. I promise when I get a place I'm still gonna come over a lot but for now let's not think about it okay?"

"Okay." She smiled as I put her down on the floor and she ran off to play whatever she was doing before.

I spotted Scarlett standing by the door telling Lizzie to take the boxes upstairs before coming over to me.

"I tried to tell her that it was only for a little while, she just didn't listen. She wants her Ambie to stay." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my waist and let me lay my head on her shoulder.

"It's fine, anyway I packed one box of clothes that will stay in the box and another box that half of the clothes will go in the draws and stay there." I told her, not wanting to pull away from the hug just yet.

"Wanna come help make dinner?" She mumbled into my hair, her hands going to my ass making me giggle when she squeezes it.

"What are you making?"

"I was thinking a simple pasta bake." She told me as she pulled back to see my face.

"With pepperoni mixed in?" I asked as I leaned closer into her again.

"Just the way you like it."

"Let's go get it started then, I'll go ask Lizzie if  she is staying or going home for dinner." I pecked her lips before going upstairs to see Lizzie going through one of my boxes.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to hold my laugh in.

"I saw you packing a shirt I liked and I was trying to steal it." She admitted shyly as she stood up.

Shaking my head, I grabbed her arm and lead her downstairs.

"You want to stay for dinner or are you going home?"I asked as I lead her to the living room where the kids were.

"Is Scarlett cooking?" She asked.

"Yes, don't worry your annoying head. Now look after the kids." I told her, giving cosmo and rose a kiss on the head and heading to the kitchen.

—————
Not proof read
1202 words.