Chapter 30

Scarlett's pov-

"You have to be quiet because your momma is having a nap but she will be awake soon." I told my kids as I led them to the hospital room with mine and ambers moms and my dad following us.

It was decided that only parents and our kids will visit at the hospital and the siblings and any other family or friends can visit after we get settle aback at home.

I opened the hospital door to see my beautiful wife half asleep while changing Estella's nappy.

"Momma!" Cosmo whisper shouted as he ran over to the bed and waited for me to lift him up like he was told.

"Hey my sweet cosmo." The tired blonde whispered as she kissed our sons head before turning her attention to our daughter. "My beautiful Rosie poise, do you wanna come meet your sister?"

I could tell she was using the nicknames she only uses when she babies them so they know that they are still her 'babies' and having another baby will not stop that.

"What's her name?" Rose asked as I placed her on the bed beside amber and scooped cosmo up and sat at the end of the bed by ambers feet.

Amber passed rose the name board and I watched happily as she helped rose spell out the name while our youngest just slept in her lap.

"Estella iris Johansson!" Rose finally spelt out, our moms walked over and hugged us both before cooing at Estella.

"How did you come up with the name?" My mom asked as amber placed Estella in roses lap, keeping her hand under her head for support.

I helped her adjust roses arms so she was supporting the head herself before moving cosmo beside them to get a picture.

"My babies are just so adorable

"My babies are just so adorable." Amber smiled before turning to answer my mom. "We wanted something that tied in with both kids names, so Estella links to Cosmo because they are both star names and them iris is a flower so it links with roro."

"That's so cute!" Our moms smiled gently and had a turn holding Estella before they took the kids home.

"We will see you after school on Friday my loves." Amber smiled and kissed their heads and waved as I walked them all the way back to the car to say my goodbyes.

It's currently Sunday night so it's a whole week without our oldest two so we can get settled but it's going to feel empty with out them.

—————

"Welcome home Estella." Amber smiled as we walked into the house, I was carrying Estella in my arms wanting the first time she entered her home to be in her mom's arms.

"This is the place you are going to keep us up for the unforeseeable future."

"You never know she might be laid back like her momma. Now give me my baby and go make me pancakes." She laughed and took Estella out of my arms and took her into the living room 'taking' to her about all the cute outfits she had for her.