Hook-Mine

Parring: Hook x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Choking, Degradation, Face Fucking, Humiliation, Names (Whore & Slut) Oral, Praise, Spanking, Slapping.

Word Count: 4,610

Summary: Hook is jealous of you and Danhause hanging out and he reminds you who you belong too.

A/N: This is my first HOOK imagine. By the way I know I mixed different time frames into a story but just let me be. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You were currently in your boyfriend, Hook's locker room with a blanket over your lap, watching his match against Angelo Parker. He didn't want you coming out there since the rest of 2.0 was there so you waited in his locker room.

You weren't set to have a match tonight so after Hook was done y'all would just go to the hotel. A knock at the door interrupted your thoughts. You pushed the blanket to the side and got up and walked to the door.

Opening it revealed Danhausen. "Hello there, Y/n." You always loved Danhausen. The day when Hook joined forces with him, you never stopped thanking him. "Hey Danhausen, what's up?" Danhausen always knew how to make your day.

"Well Danhausen wanted to know if you and Hook will go on a toy hunt with me, Ethan and others." It's been a while since you've been featured on a YouTube channel so you agreed. "Yes, I would love too, and Hook is coming too."

Danhausen clapped his hands. "Great! I'll text you soon." He then pulled out a hoodie from his cape. "This is Danhausen merch! Have it." You took it like it was fragile. "Aw, thanks Dan!" You gave him a hug and he turned around and disappeared around the corner.

You closed the door and sat back down and by the time you looked at the TV, the match was over. You let out a sigh weeping because you wanted to see your man fight, but it was over. You got up and folded the blanket and put the hoodie in the bag. Hook came through the door, breathing heavily and with the title in his hand.

He came behind you and hugged you. "Hey babe, I'm sorry I didn't see your match, but I know you did good." You apologized. His hold loosened on you. "What do you mean you didn't see it?" You could hear a silo guy hurt the tone in his voice.

"I was talking to Danhausen and when I came back you already had your hand raised in victory." Hook's jaw clenched at the thought you weren't watching him and you were talking to Danhausen. "It's fine, maybe next time you can go out. Let's go to the hotel."

Hook decided to brush it off and just go home. He was sweaty and tired and all he felt like doing was showering and sleeping with you.

You two made it to the hotel and went to the bedroom. Your belly flopped on the bed and let out a sigh. Hook instantly went in the duffel bag and grabbed a hoodie and sweats before going to the bathroom. You went in the bag and grabbed the hoodie Danhausen gave you. You took your bra off and pulled it over your head.

It was surprisingly comfy.

Not as comfy as Hook's, but close. You got your phone off the nightstand and scrolled on instagram. You were liking people's pictures and responding to fans until you saw Danhausen trying to FaceTime you.

You sat up excited and answered. "Hi!" Danhausen didn't have face paint on as he looked at the camera. He grew comfortable around you so he didn't have to hide himself. "Y/n! Let's talk about tomorrow night's match on Double or Nothing."

The match consisted, Hookhausen vs Tony Neese and Smart Mark Sterling. You were so excited to see the team's debut and even more when you could accompany them. "Yeah, I can't wait!" You two sat there for about 20 mins talking about the match and other stuff.