Matt Jackson-No More Burger King

Pairing: Matt Jackson x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff?

Word Count: 984

Summary: You and Matt in counter rude employee and when he gets the order wrong, Matt goes back to have some friendly works.

A/N: First Matt fic. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You and Matt were carrying bags out of the arena. You both just had a match that was tiring and you wanted nothing more than to drive to the hotel, eat, and cuddle up with him.

Matt closed the door for you and walked to the drivers side before starting up the car. You both drove for a while until your stomach growled, which didn't go unnoticed by Matt.

He let out a laugh. "Are you hungry?" You hid your blushing face with a 'Mhm.' Next thing you knew, Matt pulled into a drive through at Burger King. You both don't usually eat there unless it's the last option.

You looked at the menu as the car moved closer to the window. "What are you getting?" You looked over the menu and made your decision. "Maybe a whopper with bacon , but not onions and tomatoes." Matt nodded his head and rolled the window down.

"Hurry up and order." You and Matt were taken back by the attitude of the guy, but brushed it off. "Yeah, can I get a whopper with bacon, lettuce, but no onions or tomatoes, with ketchup." You heard tapping and he asked, "Is that all?"

Matt shook his head. "Uh, no-" He was cut off by the faint, 'Of course.' It was full of attitude and sassiness. Matt wasn't gonna let that one slide. "Um, is there a problem?" The guy yawned very likely. "No, no, take your time."

Matt decided that he didn't want to be there anymore. Just the vibe of the employee was rude. "Y'know what, that's all." The guy said, 'Finally and rang up the food. "That will be $7.24." Matt drove to the next window and held his card out.

It was no surprise that the guy looked how he did. He just looked led straight up dirty. "Hurry up and drive to the next window, slow asses." You watched as Matt froze, turning his head at the man.

You were quick enough to put your hand on his. "Just come on, babe. Go get my food and let's go." Matt took a breath, calming himself down before driving to the next window. "Yeah, bye babe." The man mocked, before laughing loudly.

Luckily the person was just nice and gave you your food without a problem. You didn't feel like eating, so you put it on the floor and ended up falling asleep. When you did wake up, Matt was carrying you inside the hotel.

You smiled and tucked your head deeper in his chest.

You made it to your room and instantly went to eat. After a mini nap, you just want to eat and sleep. You handed Matt some fries and took your burger out, but when you unwrapped the paper from the burger, it was disgusting.

The way all the food was placed was messy, a whole onion sitting inside the burger, tomato juice making the buns soggy. You plopped it down and went to the sink to wash your hands.

Matt on the other hand wasn't happy at all. You came back and put all the stuff in the bag and placed it on the counter. "Well, looks like no Burger King for me."

You began to walk to the bed, but was stopped by Matt. "Put your shoes on." You looked at him with confusion. "Why?" Matt didn't say anything, but grabbed the bag and walked outside, to which, of course you followed. "Matt, where are you going?"

You asked, almost out of breath from Matt walking so fast. "To get my money back and teach that guy a lesson." Your eyes grew big. "Matt, calm down. It's just a burger!" Matt shook his head, unlocking the door and getting in.

You rolled your eyes and sat in the passenger's seat while he drove fast to the Burger King. When you made it, you were scared for the guy's safety. He parked in front of the door and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Stay in here." He grabbed the bag and left out.

You could only obey his command and watch from the clear glass of the front door. At first they were talking like normal, with Matt's mouth slowly getting bigger as his voice was louder. Then it all happened so fast.

One moment, Matt is talking to co-workers and then the next, he's jumping over the counter, punching the shit out of the guy.  You quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and ran inside.

People failed to get Matt off the man, but only you could stop him. "Matthew!" He stopped mid punch, Turing to look at you. "I thought I told you to stay in the car." His voice was raspy, blood dripping out his nose as he looked at you. "Just come back to the car, we'll report them to the Corporate." Matt thought about it for a second and nodded his head.

He  had to leave one last punch in. The second you and Matt walked out the restaurant, his co-workers were checking on the guy. As you drove back home, it was silent. No music, no talking, just the outside noise. You walked back inside the hotel room and went for the first aid kit in the bathroom.

You sat on the counter while Matt was in between your legs letting you clean the blood. "Are you crazy? Fighting at a Burger King because of a burger." You mumbled, shaking your head. Matt looked down at the ground. "I wasn't fighting him because of that."

You tilted your head in question. "Why'd you punch him then?" "Because he was talking about you. Saying things that no man should say about a woman." A smile broke on your face as you engulfed him in a hug. "Awe Love, we won't go to a Burger King ever again."

Matt nodded his head in agreement. "Good, no more Burger King."