MJF-Blackmail

Pairing: MJF x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Almost Caught, Breeding Kink, Choking, Daddy Kink,Degradation, Dildo, Face Fucking, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Masterbation, Names, Oral, (Max Receiving), Praise, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,839

Summary: After Max catches you doing "something" he threatens to show Bryan, but only if you have sex with him.

A/N: First Maxie Smut and it's very long! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The bed rocked gently, with small grunts coming from Bryan's mouth. One last thrust and he came. You just laid there, looking up at the ceiling.

The sex wasn't good anymore, it was just the same old. 'Oral, then missionary.' You used to love missionary, but it started to become boring. You needed a little action or some roughness, but Bryan wasn't giving it to you.

He leaned over and kissed your cheek. "That was so good. Goodnight babe." He turned the lamp off and turned over. "Yeah, night." You turned on your side and tried to catch sleep, but you couldn't with all the pent up stress in you.

You don't know how long it's been since you've came. For the past couple of months all you can do is fake your orgasms and go to the bathroom and finish. You were getting tired of it.

With a sigh you got out of bed, and went to the hallway. You needed to feel something inside you and your friend could help you. You knocked on the door of Tay Conti's hotel room.

She opened up with a dildo in hand. "Let me guess, Bryan ain't helping you?" You let out a frustrating sigh. "Yea, I just need a reliever. I'll bring it back when I'm done." She nodded her head and handed you the pink dildo before closing the door.

For once, a smile grew on your face as you made your way to the bathroom. You are finally gonna get the pleasure and release you want and deserve. The moment you went into a stall, your pants were off, legs spread, and dildo inside you.

You didn't start off slow, you were fast, eyes rolling to the back of your head, hand reaching up to tweak with your exposed nipple. "Fuck!" The wet noise coming from your pussy, as well as, the palm of your hand connecting to your ass making clapping noises heard. You didn't care that people could hear you, you didn't care if Bryan caught you, you just needed release.

With a sigh of relief, you came, slumped down the wall and onto the floor. Once done you collected your things and freshened up before walking out, but was met with someone. "Have fun?" You froze. That voice was way too familiar. You gulped, turning around slowly. "M-Max, what are you doing out here?"

Max gave you his signature smirk. "Oh, I was out, just looking at how poor people looked outside this window and I started hearing noises." You gulped knowing what he heard. "So I came down here and I heard moaning skin clapping and thought I wonder who that could be, but when I heard that voice, I knew it was you."

He pulled out his phone showing a recording. "I started recording and now that I think about it, this could go well with the storyline. It's just gonna show not only does Bryan not have the in ring skills, but he doesn't having the fucking skill either."

Max began laughing, with his head thrown back. You bit your lip nervously, because everyone knows Max will do anything to win. "Max, please don't show anyone that! I'll do anything, just don't." Max stopped, eyebrow cocked up. "Anything?" You nodded your head desperately. "Well, I haven't had sex in a and Bryan isn't doing anything to help. So why not fuck?" Your eyes grew wide.