Hook-His Hoodie

Pairing: Hook x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Creampie, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Both Receiving), Overstimulation, Pet Name, (Babe, Baby, & Good Girl), Praise, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,576

Summary: Hook comes home to see you in nothing, but his hoodie and things get a little heated.

A/N: Smutty Hook fic. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Alright man, I'll see you next week!" Anthony called out to Hook as he got in his car. Anthony and a few friends took Hook to see a movie and now he's finally coming home to you.

He pulled the key out his hoodie pocket and unlocked the door. The first thing he saw was you in the living room, but something else caught his eye. It was the fact that you were bent over with HIS hoodie on and nothing underneath. Not even a pair of panties.

You turned around and flashed him a smile. "Hey baby, did you have fun?" Hook just stood there frozen, looking at your ass. "Babe?" He looked up at you, shaking his head. "Yeah, we, uh, saw the new SpiderMan movie."

You nodded your head, wiggling your ass, trying to squeeze through a spot. "Have you seen our camera? I wanted to-" You were surprised when you looked back to see him standing over you, looking down at you with dark eyes. "Babe! God, what's wrong with you?"

You stood up, dusting yourself off. When you looked at him, you noticed he was looking at the black hoodie on your body. "Oh I'm sorry, I was cold and grabbed your hoodie without thinking." You tried to pull it over your head, but Hook's hands came to you, stopping you.

"Don't." His cold tone had you nervous.

You watched as his hands roamed your body, squeezing at the flesh of your ass and grasping your tits. "You look so good in my clothes." His hands were under the hoodie in seconds, toying with the entrance of your core.

"Fuck, so wet for me, aren't you?" You nodded your head, biting your lip. "Come on." He guided you to the bedroom, gently pushing you on the bed. You laid back as he crawled up your body, placing kisses from your feet up to your face.

He kissed you gently as you pulled his shirt off. You both sat there for a minute in a heated make out session before pulling apart. "As much as I love your lips, I need to taste you."

He bunched up the hoodie to your waist, rubbing his fingers through your folds. He scooted down until he was face to face with your core. One lick had you jumping from pleasure. "Please don't play any games. I've been waiting for you all day." Hook cooed at your pleading, licking at your folds.

He hummed at the taste of your juices, giving the same attention to your clit. You sighed, spreading your legs wider while your hands came to his messy hair, tugging at it slightly. He lapped at your folds, collecting all your juices while moaning, causing a sweet vibration through your body.

You held his face to your pussy, grinding your hips against his face. "Holy fuck, that feels good." Hook wrapped good arms around your thighs, pulling you closer to him. "S'good, s'good." You chanted, like a prayer. Hook's finger pushed through your entrance, a surprised squeal falling from your lips.

His finger pace was somewhat fast, but slow, pushing in and out of you, as he sucked your clit. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer. You tried to warn him by pushing his head away, but he didn't stop.

Usually he would stop before you could cum saying, 'As much as I want you to cum, I want it to be from my cock.' But this time his finger pace sped up, wet noises coming from your pussy. You let out a loud moan as you came, body shaking from the pleasure.