Daniel Garcia-Gentleman

Pairing: Daniel Garcia x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,526

Summary: Daniel overhears you talk about him not being a gentleman so he starts to change his ways.

A/N: Sorry the story is so long! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

"1 2 3"

*DING DING DING*

"Your winner of this match, Y/n!"

You stood in the middle of the ring, hand raised in victory by your team member Angelo Parker, while the crowd booed. You were a part of the Jericho Appreciation Society with your boyfriend Daniel Garcia.

He wasn't able to accompany you because he had to get ready for the main event so you had Angelo out with you. You flipped off fans while Angelo yelled in the camera, saying how better you are than all the women in the roster.

Once finished, he held the ropes for you, making you blush. No one's ever done that before. He walked you backstage with a hand on the small of your back. You were met with the JAS members. "You did great out there, Y/n!" Chris praised you. "Yeah, you looked great and beautiful out there."

Angelo added with a wink, making a deeper blush form on your face. "Oh, stop being such a flirt, Angelo! You got her looking like a tomato." Anna defended, grabbing you to the locker room. "Yeah, I'm sure Daniel wouldn't like that." Tay teased, with a smirk.

You soon showered up, and sat in the catering with Anna and Tay, watching the matches. "Oh my god, girls let me tell you what Jack is gonna do for our anniversary!" You and Tay rolled your eyes in your mind, knowing it would take a long time before her to stop talking about her man.

Surprisingly, she finished up quickly, allowing Tay to start talking about Sammy. They both finished and looked at you. "What about you, Y/n? How's you and Daniel?" You shrugged your shoulders, picking at the straw in your cup. "Eh, it's alright. Just the same old rude Daniel."

Both girls didn't like the answer, sharing a look. "Is he hurting you? I swear if he is, I'm gonna-" Your eyes grew wide at their overprotective mode. "No, no! He's not hurting me." The girls let out a breath of relief after hearing you say that.

"I mean, he doesn't do all that lovey dovey things like Sammy and Jack. He's not one to show his love on TV, y'know? He's just not a gentleman like Angelo." The girls understood, before continuing to watch the match.

You thought the conversation was over, but little did you know, Daniel was standing around the corner, listening to the whole thing. It made him feel bad that you felt like he wasn't a gentleman. He didn't want you to leave him for Angelo, so he had a plan.

~

You now sat in the locker room, watching Jake and Sammy play Monopoly while Tay and Anna did their nails until the door opened revealing Daniel. He grabbed his towel, meaning he was about to go out for his match.

"Babe, can I come with you?" Daniel looked at you for a second. "Yeah, I need my best girl out with me for good luck." He stated, kissing your cheek. You were kind of shocked at him showing love near everyone. "We're coming with you." Daddy Magic and Angelo began to stand up, but were stopped by Daniel. "No, I only want Y/n." The boys looked sort of surprised, but sat back down. They always accompany him.

You both walked out and did his entrance and before you got in the ring, he held the ropes for you. This was definitely new. He held your hand as he waited for Wheeler Yuta to come out. Once Wheeler was in the ring he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you into a kiss. You stood there frozen while he kissed you.