Hook-Sneaky

Pairing: Hook x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Almost Caught, Cursing, Hair Pulling, Names, (Babe, Baby, & Needy Girl) and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,089

Summary: You and Hook try to have sneaky sex, because you don't want to get caught by your brother Jungle Boy.

A/N: I'm actually sad they broke up. Tony Khan's always breaking up all the good tag teams. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You could feel the anticipation buzzing through your body as the elevator went to your floor. You were smiling so hard that your cheeks were starting to hurt. "Why are you so smiley?"

You jumped at the sound of your brother's voice. "Uh, just remember my new show came out with a new season." Jungle Boy nodded his head, taking his suitcase and rolling it down the hall. "Good night." You called out, watching as he went to his room to make sure he went into his room.

As soon as you heard the door close and lock, you took your phone out and texted your brother's ex partner.

'He's in the room. Hurry, Room 286.'

You waited in the room on the couch, scrolling through the TV to find a show loud enough to block out any noise. Just then a knock at the door had you hopping up fast. The moment you opened the door he had you pinned to the wall, his mouth on yours.

You both were in a sloppy kiss, as he picked you up under your thighs and carried you to the bed. You smiled as he kissed the nape of your neck, gripping at your clothed body. "Fuck, you looked so good tonight. You have no idea!"

You giggled at his compliment. "Only for you, baby." He kissed you once more, tugging at your clothes. He pulled your shirt over your head, instantly grasping at your breast. He placed soft kisses in the nape of your chest, reaching his hand behind you to unclasp your bra, freeing your breast.

They bounced as he threw your bra to the side of the room. He sucked on your nipple, while massaging the other, your hand coming to his hair. Your nails scratched at his scalp as you let out a satisfied sigh.

You grinded against his body as he suckled on your nipples. You pulled him up into a kiss, untying his sweatpants and pulling them down. He helped pull everything off, leaving you both naked.

You smiled as you jerked his cock in your hand. "Are you excited to see me?" Hook turned his head to the side to hide his blush, but it didn't go unnoticed by you. You took him in your mouth, using your hands to stroke whatever couldn't fit.

Hook's hand was in your hair, slowly pushing your head down, making you take him deeper. You relaxed your jaw and controlled your breathing as his hips thrusted up at a comfortable pace. You gagged slightly as your saliva slipped from the corners of your mouth and dripped on his cock.

"Fuck, you're so good at sucking this cock. Just for you." Hook brushed some hair out your face, smiling as you looked up at him with doe eyes. You come off his cock with a pop as you crawl on top of him.

He quickly guided his cock to your entrance, teasingly swiping it up and down. "Stop teasing and just put it in already!" Hook chuckled at your neediness, finally pushing inside you. "Such a needy girl, huh? Gonna make you cock drunk."

You pushed him on his back, taking control. "I'm in control." Hook sat back, watching as you bounced up and down, your breast bouncing with every movement. You bit your lip, attempting to quiet yourself down, feeling the head of his cock near your cervix.

You put so much force into your bounces, wanting to milk him for all he had. His cock was glistening from your juices that were dripping on his cock. You tweaked with your nipples, rolling them between your fingers.

Hook saw and decided to take your place, using his mouth to softly nibble and suck dark hickeys. There is one rule you and Hook go by and that's no hickeys on noticeable places, meaning no where people can see.

Hook suddenly grabbed you, tucking you into his neck and readjusting himself on the bed. He pounded into you restlessly, the loud clapping noise being heard around the hotel room. The hotel headboard was slamming against the wall from the power of his thrust. "Who's in control now?"

It was until his hand came between your connected bodies, and rubbed at your sensitive clit. "Oh, fuck!" Hook quickly covered your mouth with his hand after hearing your lips scream. Just then, a knock at the door made you both freeze.

Your eyes grew wide as you looked at Hook. You both scrambled for each other, trying to get clothes in. "Quick, hide in the bathroom!" You whisper, throwing him his clothes and grabbing a robe. The knock at the door grew louder and harder.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" You finally got to the door, taking a deep breath. "H-hey bro, what's up?" Jungle Boy was standing there, looking worried. "You okay? I heard a scream." You let out a fake laugh. "Yeah, I'm okay, just stubbed my toe on the-"

You looked around the room to find something to help your lie. "On the door." Jungle Boy looked at you. "Oh, I hate when that happens, can I come in?" Before you could answer he was already stepping through the door.

He took a seat on the couch. "Uh, Jack, I think you should go." Jack looked at you with a questioning look. "Why? I'm just here to hang out." You looked at the clock in the nightstand. "At 2 in the morning? Look I'm not trying to be rude, but you I need to go. I have to go to the gym in 4 hours."

Jungle Boy gave you a suspicious look, but stood up. "Alright I'll be outta your hair, but can I at least use the bathroom?" You shot up as fast as you could. "No! I mean no, please go to your room, I'm getting tired."

You let out a fake yawn, putting your hand over your mouth. "Okay, goodnight, or good morning." He walks out the door and back to his room. Hook came out the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "God, that was close." You sighed out, taking your robe off and flopping on the bed.

Hook joined you, kissing your neck. "Y'know, we never got to finish." You shook your head in shame. "Do you ever think we should just stop doing this?" Hook looked at you with a grin. "Hell no, we just gotta be more sneaky."

Let's just say after that, you both were really quiet to finish your business.