Adam Page-Drunk Arguments

Pairing: Adam Page x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff

Word Count: 2,168

Summary: Adam drinks too much and it causes arguments and hurtful things to be said.

A/N: I was originally gonna do this for Dean/Jon Moxley, but I don't feel like he would drink beer like Adam does. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You paced around back and forth from the living room to the kitchen. You haven't heard from your husband, Adam since this morning. He was telling you how he was gonna have a promo with Jon and all the work stuff and said he would call you back. Well, news flash! He didn't call you back.

His friends from Dark Order were supposed to be taking him home, but no one's car has yet been pulled in the driveway. You tried texting John, Alex, and Evil Uno, but they haven't responded. You bit your nails looking out the window, until a phone call made you rush to the living room. It was, Alex. You picked it up fast, answering.

"Hey Alex, where is Adam?" You could hear music in the background, yelling, and singing. "Yeah, Y/n? Could you come get Adam?" You got up, going to put a jacket on and grab your car keys. "Where are y'all?"

Alex sighed knowing you would be mad. "The bar." You rolled your eyes, huffing. Of course, he was at the bar, after you told him specifically, not to go, until after his match. It does nothing, but work him up even more. "Alright, thanks Alex. I'm coming." Was all you said, before starting the car and driving off.

As you pulled up, lights were blaring, music was loud, it was so loud that you could hear it down the street. Sighing, you unbuckle your seatbelt and make your way inside. You saw many people dancing and singing everywhere, the only one that caught your eye was Adam.

He had at least 6 cups of drinks empty around him. The boy kept telling him to stop and tried prying the drink out his hand. You walked over and tapped Adam's shoulder. "Adam Page, you put that drink down right now!" The Dark Order members sighed in relief seeing you here to stop him.

Adam turned around, furrowing his eyebrows. "Who the fuck are you?" You were taken back by his tone. He never cursed like this before. "Come on Adam, I'm gonna take you home." He didn't protest, but came with you anyway. You said your goodbyes to the members before driving off him. Adam didn't say anything, but talked about how he needed more drinks, to which you ignored.

You pulled in the driveway of your house and opened his door to help him out, but he pushed your hand away. "Get off me." You ignored his demand, still trying to grab his arm. He pushed you back, making you stumble. "Get the fuck off me." He walked in the house, leaving you shocked.

There was no way in hell, you were gonna let him talk to you like that.

Angrily, you walked in, following after him. "Adam, watch who you're talking to." He scoffed, grabbing another beer from the fridge. "Oh, no you don't!" You grabbed the drink out his hand, setting it on the counter. "Give it back!" You shielded the drink by shaking your head. "Adam, you've had enough!" Adam chuckled, shaking his head. "What are you, my Mom? Just give me the damn drink, Y/n."

You once again denied his request. "I'm your wife, Adam and I'm supposed to look after you." You watched as he took his shoes and shirt off. "You're always nagging at me all the time, just give me what I want." You took a deep breath, trying to control your anger.

"Adam, I don't want to argue with you. Please, let's just get ready for bed." He looked at you like you were crazy. "No, I'm tired of you not letting me drink! You're not the one who has to fight that son of a bitch, Jon!" The sudden yelling made you jump. "Adam you need to be patient-" Adam cut you off, slamming his fist down.