MJF-Fresh Start

Pairing: MJF x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Friends With Benefits to Lovers!

Word Count: 2,436

Summary: You and Max are FWB, but after a small fight, you both 'break up' and you go find another guy, causing Max to get jealous and real feelings come out.

A/N: I was gonna do this story with an angst ending, but decided to do a happy ending. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You woke up to the sound of whispering.

You tried to sit up, but the feeling of your aching body caught you off guard. "Ow!" You hissed under your breath, looking at your surroundings. You were in a room, Maxwell's hotel room to be exact.

You and Max are just friends, but with a little bit of benefits. There are 3 rules.

1. Don't tell other people about your 'relationship.'

2. Only call. Never text before doing anything sexual.

3. DO NOT fall in love.

The last rule is hard because you have ended up falling in love with him. You've been by his side for 3 years prior to your FWB, but after seeing what he's like in bed only made your crush worse.

Max can be two things when having sex.

He can be sweet, praising you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear, while gently thrusting in you. Or he can be rough, calling you names, slapping your tits or ass, and pulling your hair. Sometimes he would do a mixture of both.

You've come to fall in love with him no matter what people say, but does he feel the same?

You could hear his whispering get louder as he came towards the bed. You laid back, closing your eyes, and pretending you were asleep.

"Yeah Ashley, but I told you I'll be there tonight." Max said, sounding annoyed. Ashley? Who's Ashley? "Yeah, but I'm busy right now. Stop being such a bitch, you'll get the dick you want soon." You clenched your eyes tighter at his words.

Why is he talking to another women like that? "Fine, I'll come over. Give me 5 minutes to leave Y/n." Your whole body froze as he said your name.

This girl knows your name and that's a rule #1 on the list. Don't tell other people about your 'relationship.' and he said your name.

Without a second thought, you opened your eyes, and sat up. "Who's Ashley?" Max almost dropped his phone at your voice "It's no one, go back to sleep."

You didn't listen, pulling the blanket back and standing up. "It's not 'no one'. Answer me. Who's Ashley?" Max let out an annoyed sigh, turning around and facing you.

"I said it's no one. Get out my business." Max tried to walk to his bag, but you grabbed his arm. "Answer me, Max! Who the hell is Ashley and why does she know my name? Why did you tell her you're coming over?"

Max looked at you dead in your eyes with no emotion. "I'm gonna go fuck her." Max pushed your hand off his arm, grabbing his new blue suit.

He retreated to the bathroom and closed the door. "M-Maxwell!" You stuttered out, going to the bathroom door. "Why are you fucking another girl, we're in a FWB!" Max didn't answer until he opened the door 5 minutes later.

"Exactly, we're FWB, not dating. I can fuck whoever I want." He pushed past you, going back to his bag. "Max! You can't just go around fucking any girl that'll give you her pussy and come back to me. I'm not trying to get a disease!"