Anna Jay-Promise

Pairing: Anna Jay x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff, Arguments, Crying, Cursing.

Word Count: 2,285

Summary: Anna had been hanging out with her friend Tay recently and it's making you think if she loves you anymore.

A/N: First time writing for Anna Jay, if this flops, I'll delete it. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

The relationship between Tay Conti and Anna Jay was know, but what wasn't, was you and Anna's relationship.

Tay and Anna have been best friends for years and almost every fan and wrestler knows that, but your not talked about. You've been dating Anna for almost 5 months now, and so far it's been a secret.

You have came out to your parent, but not to the public. Everyone backstage knows also, so it's not really a huge secret to all. You just want your love life to be private, but what's happening recently is making you think otherwise.

Ever since Anna turned on Ruby Soho and joined Jericho Appreciation Society, she been acting distant towards you and hanging out with Tay recently. You get that they are on a teams and bestfriends , but where is your attention?

You watched the TV screen from your locker room as she hugged Tay in victory. It hurts because you want to be up there hugging her and kissing her on the cheek, but your just some mid card wrestler. Fans loved you, but your nothing compared to people like Kris Statlander, Dr. Britt Baker, Jade Cargill, Saraya, and so on and so forth.

The door opened causing you to drop your thoughts as Anna walked in. "Good job out there babe." She leaned over and kissed your cheek. "Thanks, by the way, me and Tay is gonna go out for dinner. Do you wanna go?" She invited you to a dinner? You two haven't gone on a date since last month.

You instant took the offer. "Yes!" Anna looked a little surprise by the quick outburst of your answer, but ignored it. "Imma go take a shower." She grabbed street clothes before going to the bathroom. You will finally have a chance to hang out with her!

Happily, you went to the duffel bag and grabbed a pair of shorts and a MJF shirt. You put on the outfit and even did a little makeup. You wanted to look good for her even thought there will be another person, it didn't matter. What mattered was, you and Anna will go out together.

Anna walked out a raised her eyebrow at you, seeing you all dressed up and with makeup on. "You excited?" You nodded your head before grabbing your purse and walking to Jericho's lockeroom.

Walking in, you saw all the members sitting on the couch and floor playing cards. "What? You can't do that, that's not fair!" Jake said. "Tay you ready to go?" Anna announced, making all the attention turn on you both. Tay looked and instantly made eye contact with you. "What is she doing here? I said me and you. Not her."

Her tone was a bit sassy and rude. "Can she not come? We haven't been out for a while and-" Her sentence was cut off by Tay. "No she can't. Do you want people knowing about your relationship?" Anna looked at you before looking at Tay. "No, but I was thinking we could get a private room or something?" She suggested.

"No, were not gonna waste money on her just because you want her to go. She'll eat from the catering or something." Her hand dropped to her sides, seeing that Tay wasn't gonna let you go. She looked over at you apologetically. "Im sorry babe, but your gonna have to go to the hotel." Your eyes dropped down to floor.

You felt burning to your eyes as tears threatened to spill. "It's alright, go have dinner." Anna opened her mouth to say something, but Tay started to drag her out. "Okay, have fun with catering food!" She laughed as she walked down the hall hand in hand with your girlfriend.