Hook-Safe

Pairing: Hook x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 960

Summary: After a break up with your boyfriend , you go to the only on person you trust.

A/N: I always think of Hook being the one protective boyfriend/friend. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

The rain poured down from the sky, hitting the roof of houses and apartments, but you only stood at one house.

There was no covering over the front, letting the rain fall on you, soaking your clothes. You knocked on the door waiting. You don't know if you couldn't see the door because of the rain or the tears in your eyes.

The door opened revealing Hook. Hook has been a long friend of yours for quite some while. You could see his eyes get big before pulling you inside, not caring that you were wet.

He was quick to grab a towel and wrap it around you. You stood there at the entrance of his house, shivering like a leaf. You sniffled a couple of times, knowing you were probably about to get sick.

Hook looked at you concerned. "What are you doing here?" You let out a small laugh, remembering the reason why you're here. "Noah broke up with me and I didn't know where else to go." You could see Hook's jaw clench at the sound of Noah's name.

The moment you and Noah started dating Hook told you off the bat he didn't like him, but did you listen?

Absolutely not.

You would constantly make excuses to make it seem like he wasn't the bad guy. There was this one time when he took you out to dinner and you ate like you've never done before and that was because you haven't.

You were training all day with the only thing being water you put in your mouth, so of course you were hungry. Noah saw that and told you to stop eating like a pig. He even called you a fat bitch.

That night you were at Hook's house crying to him and he told you to break up with him right then and there, but you still didn't listen.

Hook calmed himself down, slowly walking over to you. "I told you about him." Was all he said, before scooping you up in his arms and taking you upstairs. "Hook I'm wet." It was like Hook drowned all sounds out his ears and made you his #1 priority.

He ignored you, walking in the bathroom and placing you on the bathroom counter. Before turning on the shower. "Wash." He left the room and set clothes on the counter before walking to the kitchen to make food.

As you stepped in the shower you could feel all your tense muscles loosen up. You let out a sigh before grabbing a rag. When you picked up soap it made you smile. It was because of the fact he kept soap, lotion, pads, tampons, only for you.

You even had your own toothbrush here and it's a shame. It's a shame because you were acting so blind over Noah when really you should be with Hook. He's been with you through thick and thin, but you still run back to Noah.

You finished washing off and stepped out with a towel over your waist. You saw a hoodie with shorts. When you put the clothes on it made you feel even better because the hoodie was his and it smelled like him.

When you walked downstairs the smell of pizza came through your nose. You saw Hook standing there with a box of pizza in hand. "I ordered take out." He walked over to you and guided you to the couch.

You both sat there, eating pizza while watching a movie. Hook started moving, making you confused. "Gotta go to the bathroom." You moved out the way and continued eating pizza, but then there was a knock on the door.

You got up and walked over before opening the door. It was Noah. "What are you doing here?" Your tone was full of anger. "Y/n you need to come back. I need you to cook for me and clean." You rolled your eyes at his statement. "Why are you here? How did you even find me?"

Noah only smirked. "I put a tracker in your jacket. He held his phone up, showing that it showed your location. "You're a fucking creep!" You attempted to close the door, but Noah wasn't having it. He was much stronger than you, snapping the door open and grabbing you by the hair.

You hollered in pain, your hands on his wrist to get him to loosen your hold. Next thing you knew, you fell to the ground as well as Noah, but he started yelling. You could hear rough grunts and that's when you saw Hook on top of Noah.

He was beating the living night out of him, but giving him any time to breathe. You got up as fast as you could and went over to Hook. "Hook stop! Calm down!" Every word you threw at Hook just seemed to slip out the other ear.

He was throughout punches after punches without a care in the world. "Hook, stop! You're gonna kill him!" That's when it stopped. He got up and kicked Noah in the side. "Don't ever come back again unless you want me to kill you." With all the strength left in Noah's body, he got up and ran away.

Hook slammed the door making you jump. "I-I'm sorry." Tears came in your vision as you thought this was all your fault. Hook noticed and softened up.

"There's no need to apologize and please don't cry."

He gently pulled you into his arms, holding you. You breathed in his scent, feeling sleepy after everything. "Come on, let's go to bed." He carried you upstairs and placed you in bed, while sleeping beside you.

He held you against him to make sure you knew you were safe.