Wheeler Yuta-Bad Day

Pairing: Wheeler Yuta x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,037

Summary: The day might've not been going good, but the date was funny.

A/N: A Funny + Sad Wheeler. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Today Wheeler finally got the day off, and what did he plan?

A date!

You were extremely excited, due to the fact that y'all's schedules are different, but today y'all were lucky to have the day off. "Babe, what do I have to wear?" You called out from the other room. "Sundress!" You clapped happily, pulling out the newest sundress.

You bought this about 1 month ago and haven't been able to wear it. You don't even think Wheeler knows you have it. You put it on, admiring yourself in the mirror while fixing your hair.

Wheeler soon walked in, mouth agape at your look. "My god, you look good." You giggled, turning around and placing a small kiss on his nose. "Well, you're gonna have to wait until after the date, and maybe I'll show you how good I really look."

Just as you finished that sentence, you pulled your dress up, revealing a red thong hugging your curves. "We gotta hurry up with this!" You both shared a laugh and began making your way to the door.

Wheeler didn't tell you what he had planned, so it was gonna be a surprise. You got in the car and waited for him, until he came with a basket in his hand. "Picnic?" Wheeler looked at you disappointed. "How'd you know?" You playfully shrugged your shoulders. "Basket gave it away."

When you got there, you were shocked at the sight. He brought you to a beautiful flower field, with many different types of flowers. You looked at him, inside. "D-do you like it?" Your eyes almost blew out your head. "Of course I do!" You practically jumped in his arms, suffocating his mouth in a kiss.

When you pulled back, you looked at him and then the field. "Can I go?" He nodded his head, watching you run away like a little kid. Wheeler chuckled and followed you where you sat.

It might be far from the car, but it's whatever you want. Wheeler placed food out for you both. "I forgot if you liked mustard, so I bought packets." You smiled at him in adoration. "Thank you, babe."

You both dug in the food, talking about work, and looking out at the flowers. "Everything is so beautiful. Thank you, babe." Wheeler smiled at you. "Anything for you." You both began leaning in for a kiss until you felt a drop of rain hit your forehead.

You both pulled away, looking up at the sky to see it a gloomy dark blue. "It's gonna rain?" Wheeler sounded confused, but also disappointed. "I guess so." You started getting up and packing your food away. "I could've sworn I check the weather!"

You tried packing the food fast, but it was so much in the little basket. "How the hell did you fit all of this in here?" Wheeler gently pushed you aside, trying to hurry, but it was too late. The rain starts falling, wet drops drowning you both. "No!" You whined, as your dress got ruined.

Wheeler ended up only grabbing the food, leaving the blanket to be there. "Fuck it." He snatched the blanket and began running with you. You both were running, with your hands over your head while Wheeler held the basket.

You were starting to get tired and remembered you chose a far spot from the car. Now you really feel bad. As soon as you saw the car in the distance, it was like time stopped.

Wheeler must've not looked at the ground because next thing you knew it, he slipped down the hill. "Fuck!" You heard him yell, sliding down the muddy hill. Your mouth was open as you watched.

"Wheeler!" You carefully made your way down, watching your step and helping him up. "Baby, are you okay?" Wheeler scowled, getting up to his feet and jogging to the car. When you both made it, you let out a breath of relief.

The only thing heard was the heavy breathing from you two, but it was interrupted when you busted out laughing. Wheeler looked at you, eyebrows down in confusion. "What!"? Why are you laughing?" When you finally caught your breath you explained.

"It was funny when you fell!" He mumbled something under his breath that went along the lines of, 'It's not funny.' He started up the car and drove you both to him.

The moment y'all enters your home, you went to take a shower. "Baby, let's go shower together to save water, y'know?" You teased with a smile, followed by a wink. "You can join me, but nothing else." His tone was quiet, but angry.

You followed behind him and showered as requested. It was a weird silence as you both washed your own bodies, not once touching each other. Wheeler didn't even spare a glance at you, which made you feel sad.

When done, y'all sat in the bed and turned the TV on. You were enjoying your show until the news broke right at the good part.

'BREAKING NEWS! Don't forget to bring your umbrella because of the heavy rain tonight, which has already started. Hope you stay dry and stay safe!'

You heard Wheeler curse under his breath and his head fell flat on the pillow. "Fuck, I'm so stupid!" You sat up, scooting closer to him. "No you're not. You just didn't-" Wheeler cut you off. "I did know. I saw the news before I even told you about everything.

I just looked at the wrong one." You bit your lip, not knowing what to say. "It's okay, love." Wheeler shook his head in disagreement. "No, I messed the date up. Then I fuckin' fell, I just hate everything about today!"

Your lip came in a pout. "Look, it might've not been so fun for you, but I loved today. It was full of laughs and love." Wheeler cheered up a little. "Really?" You hummed, and got on top of him.

"Y'know, since you're having a bad day, I think I know of a way to make this better." You pulled your shirt up, showing him you were wearing no panties.

I think in Wheeler's opinion, it wasn't such a bad day after all.