MJF-Too Touchy

Pairing: Protective!MJF x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,817

Summary: When a man gets too touchy on you, Max steps up, making the man to keep his hands to himself.

A/N: Just imagine MJF defending you because some guy doesn't know what 'no' means. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You woke up to the sun shining bright through the curtains that hung on the window.

You could feel an arm draped across your waist. You turned around, meeting the face of a sleeping MJF. You're extremely lucky to see this side of him. Ever since he started the 'Better Than You Bay Bay' team, he's been showing more affection lately.

You smiled, tracing your hand around his beard and  plump lips, debating if you should kiss him. "Either kiss me or take a picture." You gasped at the sound of Max's groggy voice.

His brown eyes opened, looking dead at you. "So you're not gonna give me a kiss?" You blushed, hiding your face in his neck. Max chuckled, pulling you back and kissing you. "We finally have the day off." You both sighed in sync.

Y'all have been working hard over the last month with Max being in a popular storyline and you making your way to the top for the Women's World Championship. "I know, I've been waiting!" You both sat in a comfortable silence before Max broke it.

"So what do you wanna do today? I was thinking maybe going shopping for a new suit, or maybe going down to the dealership and looking at a new car, what do you think?" Your face scrunched up at the sound of spending a lot of money.

"Uh, I don't know about that. Can we just have a normal day where we spend time together at the gym, or go out to eat?" Max thought for a moment and realized you were right. "Yeah, you're right. How about we go to the gym, to the store for some food, and maybe dinner?"

You smiled at that. "Oh yes, I like that much better." Max kissed your forehead before getting up. "Last one to get dressed gives the winner head." Max stood up, almost running to the closet. "Hey that's not fair you cheater!" You quickly got out the blanket, running to the closet to get some clothes.

(Max won)
-

You both showered and made it to the gym. You and Max did some stretching before he went off to lift weights, but you've been experiencing some tense muscles in your leg, so hopefully stretching will help.

You stood on your mat, doing a downward dog position. As you took a deep breath you heard someone cat calling you. You smiled thinking it was Max, but when you turned around you saw some middle aged looking man standing there.

"Good god, do you look good." You frowned at the man's compliments, feeling a little weirded out. "Thank you?" You continued stretching, ignoring his words until he spoke again. "I'm sure you got a man or girl, but if I was yours I'd keep you nice and full until you get pregnant."

You stood up, looking at them with disgust. "What is wrong with you? How dare you say something like that about a woman!?" The man only chuckled at your question. "Oh don't act like you wouldn't like it. I know you're really a dirty whore in bed."

Your mouth dropped open at his words. "You're just nasty!" You left your mat, going to Max's side fast. He noticed how frantic you looked. "Hey what's wrong, you okay?" You gave him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm just ready to go." Max looked at you slightly confused.

You just got here less than 10 minutes ago and now you want to leave? "You sure? We just got here like a couple of minutes ago." You nodded your fast, taking his hand. "Yeah, I want to go shopping for some food." You and Max took a small shower and left to go to the store.