MJF-Horny Plane Rides

Pairing: MJF x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Reader Receiving), Unprotected Sex, and Public Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,464

Summary: While on a plane ride for a show, Max gets needy and ends up successfully begging you to have sex with him in the bathroom.

A/N: Horny Max fucking you in a airplane bathroom. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Riding the plane for a show isn't so bad especially when you have your boyfriend Max with you.

Y'all were planning to go to Seattle for WrestleDream, being needed for an important match and even though Max didn't need to go, he still wanted to, to support you.

The plane ride was like no other, but of course Max had to go all out and get first class, but this plane was a little different. There were people in the first class with y'all.

Usually, when getting first class there were separate seats, 3 people per room. You could only get up to 5 seats, but today, everyone shared a first class.

Max was pissed because he couldn't be alone with you, and was about to just cancel the flight and find another plane, but with a little convincing, he decided to stay.

Now you both were boarding the plane, walking back to first class. "I can't believe you're making us go on here." Max complained again for the 4th time in the hour. You ignored him, stopping in front of your seats. "I get the window!" You smiled, putting your bags in the overhead bin.

You both settled down in the seats, more people flooding the plane. Every person that passed the curtain Max glared at. You had to hit his shoulder a couple of times to stop him from staring.

After a while the plane took off, you looked out the window. You yawned, feeling a bit tired. You've been up since 3 in the morning, packing and getting ready for the plane ride. "Babe, I think imma take a nap."

Max helped you get comfy, grabbing a blanket and tucking you in a little. "Have a good nap." You smiled, closing your eyes, resting your head back on the comfy pillow, strapped to your seat.

-

About an hour later after you were tugged into a deep sleep, your body jerked up feeling something mess with your inner thigh.

You quickly opened your eyes and looked around only to see Max's hand pushing past your shorts. "M-max, what are you doing?" You confusingly mumbled with a tired voice.

Max ignored you, slipping his hand past your shorts and to your panties. You sucked in a harsh breath, bringing your hand to his wrist. "Max, stop!" Max finally looked up at you with a smile. "You look so beautiful today, in these shorts and wearing my merch." Max groaned, rubbing circles on your crotch area.

You let out a breath, sinking back into the chair. You tried to let out some words to stop him, but it was only breathy moans that were stopped due to you biting your lip. "Maxwell-" Max groaned when hearing his full name.

You never call him that unless he's in trouble.

"We are on a public plane with people around us! Stop being so horny." Max shook his head. He couldn't stop. You looked so beautiful today. "I'm sorry, but I can't Y/n. You look so pretty."

In your head, you were angry at Max for acting like this in public, but at the same time, you were turned on at the fact anyone could look over and see Max's hand buried in your shorts.

"Max, I'm serious, anyone can see us!" Max quickly got an idea from your words. "Then let's go somewhere they can't. Meet me in the bathroom in 5." Max unbuckled his seatbelt, about to get up, but you grabbed his arm.