MJF-Mad In Love

Pairing: MJF x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,922

Summary: Max is in love with you, yet, he's in denial, trying to stay into his 'idgaf persona,' but Adam makes him confess to you.

A/N: Another MJF fic. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You skipped down the hall, greeting everyone you saw. You were in a happy mood today, after winning your match to be the #1 contender for the TBS Championship.

As you turned the corner you accidentally bumped into someone, knocking down to the floor. You let out an 'oof' sound, looking up to see MJF. Max stood frozen, looking down at you.

The first time you've both encountered each other and he's fallen in love.

Behind him was Adam, eyes growing wide as he saw you on the floor. "Man, what are you doing? Help her off the floor!" Adam lightly scolded him, pushing him aside, and helping you off the floor.

You dusted yourself off. "I-I-" Max stuttered. "Awe, it's okay! I just need to watch where I'm going." Max wanted to say that it wasn't your fault, but he couldn't bring any words to say it.

That was noticed by Adam as he watched Max. He looked nervous and was quiet, not knowing what to say. Luckily, you broke the silence. "Well, I gotta go! I see ya later Adam and Max!" You waved, continuing to skip down the hall.

Max felt his heart leap into his chest at the way you said his name. For a couple of seconds he was looking in your direction.

"Dude, you're staring." Adam's voice put Max's head back into reality. "I'm not." He denied, walking away from the spot. Adam only smiled, seeing his partner act this way.
-
About a week later on Dynamite Max and Adam was set to have a match against The Gunns. Max and Adam were training near the entrance, doing small stretches.

"Alright man. Let's go out and win this match." Adam said. Max nodded his head, eyes looking around. He noticed you talking to a group of girls, and without a thought, he walked over there.

Adam watched as Max made his way towards you and the girls, attempting to talk to you. "Oh, hey Max!" You greeted him with that beautiful smile. "Hey, do you know when your match is against Kris Statlander?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I'm not sure. Maybe next week or 2." Max took note of the date. He wanted to watch your match and maybe even help you out. "Okay, let me know because I wanna watch your match." Your eyes glowed up at his words.

The MJF wanted to watch your match? It all sounds fake.

"Really?" You asked, sounding unsure. "Yeah! I think you do good in the ring." Your smile couldn't help, but get bigger after being praised from such talent.

The girls around you stayed silent as they watched the interaction between the two of you. Max, who's supposed to be a rude, mean heel, was being nice and complimenting your work in the ring.

Max's conversation was cut short when Adam called him. "Max, stop flirting with Y/n. You'll have time to do that after the match! Let's go!" A blush came to Max's face as he said those words.

The best part of it all is that you didn't deny it.
"Good luck. Win the match for me!" You joked, but Max took it seriously. He went out to the ring with Adam and had his match against The Gunns.

Max was playing the heel, but he wasn't as aggressive as he should've been and he started to notice that mid match, so he cranked up his adrenaline and began to be the heel fans know him as.