Kenny Omega-Accept Me

Pairing: Kenny Omega x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut, Caught, Cursing, Fluff and Spanking. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,159

Summary: Your brothers find out about you and Kenny's relationship in a not so friendly way.

A/N: @tamatangawife wanted me to write for Kenny, so here it is. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You and Kenny snuck in the hotel room, giggling like two teenagers.

Your brother's Matt and Nick, just left to buy some new shoes for their upcoming match. Kenny claimed to have shoes already and that he would stay with you.

The boys trusted Kenny with everything, so they let you both stay alone, but what they didn't know was that you both have been seeing each other behind their backs.

You remember the first time y'all Pom up like to was yesterday. He was so shy, so scared, so nervous that your brothers would find out, but after 3 months, they haven't found a single detail.

He was a little nervous, but when you suggested doing something else, he took the offer instantly, so that's how you found yourself on your bed with Kenny thrusting in and out of you, groaning at how tight you were.

He gently slapped your ass making you moan even louder. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." He praised, tugging at your hair to look at him. "Look at you, squeezing around my cock." You could barely process his words in your ears as he increased his speed.

You tried biting your lip to quiet your moans down, but Kenny didn't like that. "Stop, I want everyone in this hotel lobby to know who you belong to!" Your eyes rolled to the back of your head at his scolding. He sounded so hot when he was mad. You clenched around him, giving him a warning that you were close.

His hand reached down to your clit and rubbed slow circles, all while pinching it. "Come on, baby. Cum for, Daddy." You could feel Kenny's thrusts getting harder and deeper within you, shaking the bed and grunting loudly.

"I'm gonna cum!" Kenny bit his lip, trying to quiet himself down after hearing how on edge you sounded. "Go ahead, cum for me." Your mouth dropped open and your legs shook. "Kenny!" Your vision turned white, tears welled in your eyes, legs shaking, as Kenny still pounded into you, chasing his release.

The headboard rocked into the wall furiously, at every thrust Kenny threw at you. "Shit, pussy so good, Y/n!" He praised, groaning at how close he was. Just then it was like time stopped. The door opened revealing your Dad.

You and Kenny's head shot up fast, locking onto two very shocked Jackson's. Their mouths were dropped open, just like yours from not hearing them open the door.

You both scrambled to get away from each other, grabbing the blanket to cover yourselves. "B-boys!" Matt and Nick couldn't find words to come out their mouths, making this even more scary. "K-ken what the fuck are you doing with our sister?!"

The sudden outburst from Nick made everyone go quiet. Kenny opened his mouth, trying to find words, but nothing came out, but stuttering. "I-I-" Matt didn't even give Kenny time to explain. "No I don't wanna hear it! Your in here, FUCKING OUR SISTER, when we trusted you with her life!"

Kenny winced at their booming voices getting louder every second. You felt guilty, seeing the man you love get scolded. Kenny did nothing wrong, it's not like he only wanted you. You both wanted each other!

"L-Look man, I'm sorry, I-I just-" Kenny cut his own sentence off, knowing what he would say wouldn't end good. There is no way to explain the situation. He got caught fucking his best friends sister.

Nick chuckled, shaking his head. "You don't get it do you? We could end your career, we could end this friendship, and you decide to come and mess with our own sister!" You reacted faster than Kenny could when you saw Matt reach for a lamp on the nightstand.

You instantly stretched your body over his, shielding him for safety. "Matt please don't!" You held onto Kenny's torso, not caring the blanket wasn't covering you anymore. The boys looked down at you confused as to why you were saving him.

"Y/n, get out of the way. He's doing this for your own good." Nick warned, but only got you to shake your head, 'No'. You only tightened your grip on Kenny. "No, I love him, so if you wanna hurt him, you're gonna have to hurt me first!" The boys looked at you, a little shocked after hearing you say that.

Matt still didn't listen, still getting ready to throw the lamp on y'all. "What did y'all use to tell me when I had my first breakup?" The boys paused, trying to remember what they told you in high school. "Just because some cheats on you doesn't mean you're the problem, it means they're insecure."

The quote hit deep to both of them. Matt slowly began placing the lamp down on the dresser. They both haven't heard that quote in years. "I love Kenny and I don't care if y'all don't agree. I'm gonna be with him, whether you like it or not!" Nick sighed loudly, rubbing his hands over his face.

He knew you were right. The way you were yelling in joy and pleasure, showed how good y'all felt together. "Alright, we believe you." You didn't hide the smile that rose on your face. Kenny pulled you into a kiss, silently saying, 'Thank You'.

The mini celebration didn't last long when Matt pointed at Kenny. "But you. You better not break her heart unless you want the whole Undisputed Elite Team after you, and trust me when I say you don't want Adam after you. Kenny's eyes widen in terror knowing Adam would do anything to be with you.

He did try and when Kenny stole you away from him, it only made him angrier.

Kenny put his hands up in surrender. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. The moment I tasted her, I knew I would never let her go." A blush came to your face causing you to shove your face in his chest. Matt and Nick coughed awkwardly. "TMI." Nick mumbled before taking his she's box and leaving with Matt.

As soon as the door closed, Kenny let out a breath he knew he was holding. "Jesus, I thought I was gonna die. They scared the shit out of me!" You both shared a laugh. "No, I would never let him kill you. The only person who is allowed too is me." Kenny playfully rolled his eyes, more laughs erupting in the room.

You stared at each other, slowly leaning in closer and closer for a kiss, but just as you were almost there, his hand touched your nipple, making you whimper. "Oh you poor thing, so sensitive." Kenny teased, rolling snipped in his finger.

He grabbed you, flipping you under him, while lining his cock back up with your pussy.

"Thank god your brothers accept me now, so I can fuck and kiss you without any worry of getting caught."