Wheeler Yuta-Late Night Confessions

Pairing: Wheeler Yuta x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,038

Summary: You and stargazing with Wheeler Yuta and that leads to late night confessions.

A/N: First time writing for him. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

You waited outside the arena for your friend Wheeler Yuta. Your bags were getting heavy in your shoulder, the longer you waited. Relieved you saw him coming out with a couple of friends from BCC.

He walked over to you and grabbed your bag. "Hey sorry I was taking so long, Regal wanted to talk to us." He apologized before putting your bags in the trunk. "Yea, apologize to my shoulder because it feels like a brick was thrown on it." You rubbed your shoulder gently.

Claudio walked over and attempted to pick up your bag. "Why is your bag so heavy?" He barely lifted it. "Hey, what can I say? I'm a girl!" You held your hands in defense before getting in the car. Wheeler sat next to you, pulling you to rest on his shoulder. "How are you feeling after you're match?" You had a match against Britt and unfortunately, you lost.

"It was okay." You shrugged your shoulders, not hurt by the lost. Rebel and Jamie did interfere so it wasn't a surprise that you didn't win. "You looked real good out there." The others in the car listened and watched as you and Wheeler talked. They always shipped you together, and although you two did have feelings for one another, you didn't act on it.

"Do you wanna go stargazing?" Your eyes lit up at the suggestion. You and Wheeler haven't been stargazing since high school. "Yes!" You quickly answered, shocking him. "Alright, Claudio. Can you take us to the fields." Claudio looked back in the rear view mirror and nodded his head.

Silence took over and he dove to the field before stopping. "Go ahead children, we'll be waiting for you." Wheeler got out of the car and took your hand as you stepped out. The cool breeze felt amazing against your hot skin. "Come on, over here." He guided you near flowers.

He took his jacket off and laid it on the grass near you. "Oh, I don't wanna mess up your jacket!" You tried taking it up, but Wheeler placed his hand on your wrist. "No it's fine, we can't be messing up something so beautiful, can we?" You smiled and turned your head away blushing.

You two laid on your backs and looked up at the stars. "Tonight is so pretty." You sighed, taking in the smell of flowers. "Not as pretty as you." Wheeler could say the cringiest things, but still make you blush. "Okay,enough with the compliments." He laughed. "Why? If I could, I would compliment you everyday." He pulled you by his chest.

Silence took over as you two listened to the sound of crickets and birds chirping. "Wheeler?" You broke the silence. "Yeah?" He turned to the side so he could look at you. "I miss this." His brows furrowed in confusion for a second. "Miss what?"

"Just us. Us being able to hang out together, alone." You closed your eyes for a moment, missing the way Wheeler looked at you. "I miss it too. As much as I love being around the boys, I just wanna be with you sometimes." He confessed. "With me?" You sounded genuinely shocked.

"Yeah, I want to be with you all the time, but we have boys in the group." Were you hearing this right?Wheeler Yuta just said that he wants to be with you. Maybe, your taking it out of context. "Are you joking?" He sat up and looked at you in your eyes.

"No, why would you think I'm joking? I will always be with you." You could see seriousness in his eyes. "I want to be with you too." You tried laying down, but Wheeler stopped you. "Wait!" You raise your eyebrow. "Are you still dating that guy?" The confusion was clear in your face, to why he asked that question.

"No, why did you-" You were cut off by the feeling of your lips on yours. They were soft and gently shaped within your lips. Your eyes were open wide as you looked at Wheeler, who's eyes were closed. He put so much passion and love into this kiss. You liked him before, but how would you stop liking him now?

He was getting nervous because you weren't kissing back, but he was happy because you didn't pull away. He then felt your arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer, and let his tongue enter your mouth. As soon as it was getting good, the clearing of a throat caused you both to part. "Alright lovebirds, come on. Jon and Bryan are about to go crazy without food."

He walked away to give y'all two a moment. The blush on your face was evident as you turned your head to the side. "You're amazing." He praised you. You smiled and not your lips a little. "Wheeler, I like you a lot and I hope that kiss wasn't just for tonight, I want it everyday." You confessed as he let out a breath.

"Thank god, I'm not the only one." You two shared a laugh before staring into each other's eyes. You both slowly leaned over without knowing and let your lips connect once more. Things began to get heated as his hands went down to your thigh and your hands went under his shirt.

Another interruption stopped you thought. "Stop sucking faces and come on. I'm starving!" Jon said, walking away angry. "Freaking Moxley running the moment." Wheeler mumbled making you chuckle.

"Look, Y/n, I've known you for a long time and I'm not gonna lie when I say that I have feelings for you and I want you to be mine, so will you be my girlfriend?"

His hand went to the back of his neck, awaiting your answer. "Of course Yoots!" Being back that nickname made him smile. "Let's go on before Mox, beats my ass with a hungry stomach." You two laughed and walked out back to the car. "You ready Yoots?" Wheeler rolled his eyes. It didn't surprise him that they were eavesdropping .

The day couldn't be better. He can hang out with his friends and he got the one person he's been chasing after for years.