Wardlow-Quiet

Pairing: Wardlow x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Breeding Kink, Caught, Daddy Kink, Fingering, Humiliation, Mention of Mommy Kink? Missionary Position, Oral (Reader Receiving), Praise, Spanking, Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,454

Summary: You and Wardlow try to have some fun time, but it's cut short when your sons walks in.

A/N: First smut for Wardaddy! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Being a mother of two boys was hectic.

It was especially hectic when you didn't have help. Well you did, but not full time, considering your husband's job.

Wardlow was a famous wrestler that many loved and you did too, but when you became pregnant, you thought he would help you all the time, but someone has to be making money.

You barely got to see him and it made you sad, but all you had to do was look at your kids and feel instant joy.

Tonight was no different. With Wardlow being gone and the boys running crazy around the house. "Matt, Jeff, stop running!" You sighed as they didn't listen and continued running. You started to make their favorite, knowing it will put them to sleep.

As you were frying some fries, the noise of yelling was heard by the boys. "Boys are you alright!?" You ran as fast as your legs could, but you were only met with your husband. He stood at the doorway, with the boys hanging in him like they were monkeys.

"Daddy's home!" The boys informed you, but all you could do was stare at him in relief.

Finally, you'll have someone to help you with these animals. You decided to let them have their time and walked back to the kitchen before finishing cooking. Wardlow came in with the boys and helped sit them down in their chairs. "Yay, our favorite! Thank you mommy."

You gave a forehead kiss to each one and began washing dishes. "No kiss or nuggets for me?" You let out a breathy laugh, before walking in his arms. You missed this. You missed being able to hug your man without someone interrupting, you missed his loss, his everything. "Missed you." You mumbled with your head in his chest, loosening up your tense body.

"I missed you too." You sighed loudly. "It's been hell without you, y'know." You admitted, laughing a little. "You don't have to worry, I'm here now." He reassured you and leaned down and met your lips in a soft kiss. "Ew Mommy, Daddy, stop sucking faces!"

You two broke away and smiled at the voice of the youngest boy. "Well, you won't have to see us sucking faces because y'all are gonna go take a nap." The boys let out a small whine of protest, but still obeyed after Wardlow's voice.

As you tucked them both in you gave them a kiss. "Mommy do we have to take a nap?" The boys asked, not wanting to. "Yes, you both have to be well rested , so you can beat up Daddy. Isn't  that right baby?" Wardlow nodded his head in agreement.

"Yup, Daddy has to take naps in order to be big and strong!" The boys started murmuring things of excitement and before you know it, they were knocked out. You and Wardlow snuck out the room quietly and sat on the couch in the living room.

You could finally breathe. The house was clean, the boys were asleep, and Wardlow was back. Wardlow scooted closer to you, placed kisses in the nape of your neck, causing you to sigh. "Babe." You tried catching his attention. "Baby, the kids-" Wardlow cut you off. "What about em'?"

You couldn't find words to come out of your mouth, when he was kissing all along your body. "T-they're asleep." Wardlow deeply chuckled, making a rush of wetness down your core. "Exactly. They're sleeping, so we can have some spare time."