Wheeler Yuta-Flower Crowns

Pairing: Wheeler Yuta x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 636

Summary: You and Wheeler go outside and make Flower Crowns.

A/N: This is kinda cute. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

It was another typical day at the arena with the BCC. Jon constantly talks about Adam Page, Bryan and Claudio arguing about who's winning in Monopoly, and Regal, attempting to make them calm down like a father. Meanwhile, you and Wheeler were on the couch, trying to watch a YouTube video.

Trying is the key word because you two couldn't even hear yourself think from how long the others were being. "I can't even hear the video!" Wheeler complained getting fed up and you were too. "Yeah, you wanna go outside?" He nodded his head and grabbed his jacket, helping you up before you two walked outside.

The sun was shining bright in the sky as a nice cool breeze came by and birds were chirping. You two picked out a good spot and laid his jacket on the floor before laying down. You looked up at the sky in silence, looking at the clouds.

"Y'know what this reminds me of?" You 'hummed' waiting for him to continue. "When I confessed my love for you." You smiled at the memory of the late night confession. "Yeah, and then Moxley was pissed at us because he was hungry." You both shared a laugh, loving that time.

You sat up and noticed beautiful flowers. "Oh, babe, you wanna make flower crowns?" Wheeler looked at you confused, not knowing how to make them. "I've never had them before." Your eyes lit up, at the fact you could teach him. "Great, I'll teach you!" You grabbed a couple of flowers and handed them to him.

"I used to make these all the time in 3rd grade and gave them to my friends." You shifted in front of him, so he could see you movements. "Since we don't have any scissors we're just gonna braid them." You placed a flower on top of another and wrapped the step around it.

You added more flowers to the collection, forgetting to help Wheeler. He tried to keep up with you, but you were going too fast. You looked at him and started laughing, seeing the flowers still laying on top of each other. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you were stuck." You took his and started braiding it.

He followed your lead, seeing it slowly come together. "I'm doing it!" He excitedly yelled, seeing it form a circle. "Yeah, and then when you're done, wrap the last flower stem around and tuck it in the crown. He did it and started jumping up and down.

"Look, I made a flower crown!" You smiled seeing him so happy at doing something that made you happy in your childhood. "Yes you did! It's so pretty." You complimented his crown, only for it to be put in your head. "A beautiful follower crown, for a beautiful lady." You waved him off, blushing at his words. "Have mine."

He bowed his head, letting you place the crown on his. "I love it, but should dry it out and keep it for memory, or give it to our future kids." You like the idea of having kids with Wheeler, but you had a better idea. "Or, we could give it Jon?"

Wheeler thought for a moment. "You know what? Yeah, let's go do that." He helped you up and you both walked back in the locker room. The arguing didn't stop, it only got louder. You snuck the flower crown in when and placed it in Jon's head, making everything go silent. Loud laughs were heard as Claudio and Bryan started to laugh.

William tried to hide his laugh by covering his hand. "What's, so funny?" Jon yelled, shaking his head until the crown fell off his head. "Why is there a flower crown on my head!?"

You and Wheeler snuck out just in time to laugh.