The Ravens circle ahead.

132 AC - Iron Island

The shore of Ironman's Bay was different from that of Diftmark. The smell of the sea is present at both, as well as the strong wind of the sea, but Visenya does not feel the same feeling of safety on the shore. The water of the bay is darker, choppier, and had an aroma of something evil about it. Visenya wonders if the drowned gods were real if they were mad that someone like her was on their beach. She has only arrived in the Iron Islands a week prior and non of the Lords were taking her seriously, she tried to give her advice about how to take the islands. Most of the Lords were the blood of the first men, they would talk in the language of the old tongue when they were around her.

When she arrived the Ironborn were the ones winning and they still had the upper hand, non of the soldiers that went to fight came back.

She is pulled away from her thoughts as Lord Mallister of Seagaurd calls her name, she looks away from the water and to the Lords and their Knights.

"I am sorry Lord Mallister, my mind was elsewhere. What did you say?"

"I was saying that if you are just going to watch the water you might as well go back to your castle, Your Royal Highness," Lord Mallister says and the men around him nod along.

"I have told you all that I think we should do," Visenya tells him as she leans forward in her seat. "Yet I am ignored,"

"You have never been in battle. We have. We know how to win things like this, Princess don't," Lord Mallister takes a gab at Visenya, a smile on his face.

"And yet you have had no victories since I have been here. Wait, you have had no victories at all," Visenya shoots back at him. "It might do you some good listening to a princess,"

"If you are so eager to prove yourself, we will let you take Green island. Take Harlaw," Someone speaks up.

Harlaw is the second largest Island. It has strong ports which the Lords had still allowed to function and continued the trading ships to leave. Harlaw has the largest mines out of the islands, it is where all the money comes from and where secondary loot from raids was kept. If they could cut it off from the rest of the islands then they would be cutting off their bank, Harlow also housed a significant number of the Iron fleet. Visenya has watched as the ships enter and exit the ports.

"Let my dragon, Morghon, fly around the islands. We should cut off their Ports and burn any ships that try and leave-" Visenya is interrupted

"And how are we supposed to know which ships are part of the fleet and what ones are trading ships, we could not possibly burn all the ships," Lord Farman of Faircastle interrupts Visenya.

"Why not?" Visenya asks, rising from her chair and leaning towards the Lord. "Because they have been docking in your ports. Because as long as the trade ships continue leaving, your coin purse grows, so does theirs," Visenya states.

"Are you saying that I have a bias towar-'' Lord Farman is the one to get interrupted this time.

"That is exactly what I am saying, Lord Farman. We can burn them all and we should. Harlaw is the bank of the Iron Islands, without them, there is no way they can possibly fund their cause," Visenya tells him, she looks to the other Lord. "We should attack at night, have the safety of darkness, start with Harlaw Hall and work our way around the island. Burn the ports and then cut off contact with the other islands."

"And what are we to do when the Iron Fleet arrives?" A knight asks.

"Morghon," Visenya answers. "We have a dragon on our side, they don't. And from what I know, fire burns wood. We have the advantage not them,"