I Am Hers And She Is Mine

134 AC - King's Landing

Aemond has a quick pace as he goes to Visenya's room. He is going to get on his knees and beg for her to forgive him. Tell her that she is the most beautiful thing in this world. That he did not mean to leave her alone but was just too overcome with shame to touch her. Begging her to marry him and strengthen their family name. To run away with him. He will shower in gifts if that is what took for her forgiveness. He will do anything she asks just so long that he can be with her.

As he reaches her door he does not knock, he bursts through the door and is stopped in his tracks as he sees her. All the things Aemond had planned on saying leave his mind as he sees her.

Visenya is standing at the table in her room, the green dress she was wearing now replaced with a white night dress, and her hair is taken out of the usual braids and falls down her shoulders. In the candlelight, Aemond can see the dip of her hips and the curve of her breasts. Aemond just wants to hold her, make her his. But he can not get the words out. Visenya moves away from the table and to the door, shutting it before someone sees Aemond in her room.

"My Prince it is highly inappropriate for you to come into a Ladies' room like that. If someone were to see you then my maidenhood would be put into question and we would most likely be forced into a marriage," Visenya tells Aemond, she will not let her feeling forgive him so easily. Even if she wants nothing more she needs to hold her ground.  Aemond looks to Visenya and says nothing.

That would be an easy way to marry her, have rumours spread of them spending a night together. His mother would have no choice but to marry them but he would not shame Visenya like that.

"I would not have to be forced into a marriage with you," Aemond finally gets out, not meeting Visenya's eyes. "I have dreamed about marrying you since I was a child and it is one of the things I want most in my life,"

"You would marry someone so ugly as me?" Visenya asks, scarred for his answer but she needs to know that he is not just playing some cruel joke on her. Aemond takes a step closer to Visenya but holds himself from touching her.

"In no way do I think that you are ugly. Visenya you are truly the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I would not change a single thing about you, not a single scar, you are perfect in every way," Aemond tells hers, he just wants to hold her and whisper how beautiful she is against her body. Show her just how much he cares for her. Loves her.

"Then why did you leave me?" Visenya asks, voice barely above a whisper but Aemond hears her. His heart breaks even more and he steps closer to Visenya. He can smell her again and Aemond tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and rests his hand on her cheek. Aemond tilts Visenya's head to him, finally looking her in the eyes.

"Beauce I have failed you," Aemond tells her, swallowing his own pride. "I should have protected you but I didn't. I should have tried harder to leave here and to be with you. I failed you while someone else kept you safe,"

"I do not need protection," Visenya defends herself.

"I know that but if you'd had died then my heart and soul would have died with you," Aemond tells her and he leans his forehead to rest against hers. He moves his other hand down to her hip, griping a hold of her night dress, bunching it up in his fist. He wants to feel her skin on his, but the simple contact of his hand on her cheek is not enough for him.

His sense is consumed with her and he loves it. All he can smell is her, the strong smell of the sea and fire is addicting to him. The ache to kiss her burns within him, and he gives in to his impulse. He leans down and places a kiss on her lips.