Rulers Of The Sea

138 - Riverlands

Visenya has missed dragon riding. It is not the same as riding to war, but the simple moment with Morghon and Cannibal is enough for her to cry. The wind through her braided hair as she closes her eyes to feel it fully.

Morghon seemed more than happy to go on a ride, being gentle and not as fast as he usually was when they would go on their rides. Cannibal had joined her and Morghon in the air shortly after they had taken off, flying slightly above them but still close enough where he cast a shadow over them.

Everything was peaceful for a moment, just the presence of her dragons and the open air. A much-needed escape from the stress of war and the exhaustion of her new title.

But that peace is quickly ruined as a dragon flies passed Morghon, sending Cannibal into a frenzy but Morghon into a happier mood.

Unlike Aemond and Ben, Visenya immediately recognizes that dragon. Having spent her early years learning how to ride a dragon with him on Morghon. A rage fills her as she spots a rider on Seasmoke; she will not hesitate to kill the person that has claimed the dragon that once belonged to her father and was meant for one of her children to claim.

It seems that the person riding Seasmoke is leading Visenya and Morghon toward a clearing, and she happily follows them, with Cannibal flying closer to Visenya and Morghon.

Laenor thanks all the gods so that he can find Visenya on a dragon ride rather than having to see her during a war meeting or on the battlefield. He wants nothing more than to hold his little girl.

The black shadow that is Morghon flies close to him and Seasmoke, but Laenor doesn't worry for a second about the dragon hurting him or his dragon. What does concern him is the riderless dragon that flies slightly above Visenya and Morghon.

Seasmoke quickly lands in the clearing, and Laenor jumps off his dragon. It felt good to be in the air again, one of the things that he has missed. Laenor makes his way into the meadow's centre as Morghon lands, followed shortly by the bigger dragon. Laenor can't believe his eyes as Visenya dismounts Morghon and makes her way toward him.

"Visenya?" Laenor asks, not wanting to believe that the sweet little girl he once knew is now a fully grown and scary woman.

Visenya instantly reaches for her waist, reaching for a weapon that isn't there. Her sword probably still lies against her and Aemonds bed, and her dagger that had once belonged to her father had been left behind on Dragonstone.

"Who are you, and why the fuck do you have that dragon?" Visenya asks; she wishes she had listened to Aemond and Ben about bringing a weapon or one of them with her, but she feels that two grown scary dragons behind her would be more than enough to keep her safe.

But Morghon seems rather excited about the older dragon, leaving Visenya and Cannibal to greet Seasmoke. Cannibal, on the other hand, stays close to Visenya, eyeing the new dragon as a snack. Cannibal will happily rip apart the dragon if he gets too close to Visenya.

"Watch your mouth, young lady," Laenor tells Visenya, she might be a queen to some, but that didn't give her any right to say such words.

Visenya looks at the man in bewilderment; she doesn't know who he is or who he thinks he is to tell her what to do. Laenor has to hold himself back from laughing at the face Visenya pulls at his words; she has always been prideful and strong-headed.

"Excuse me?" Visenya asks, wondering who this man thought he was to be telling her what to do. "You are in my territory, and I will not hesitate to send you back in pieces to that bitch,"