The Young Lord Tully

138 - Harrenhal

"If you even get sight of Caraxes, please don't be stupid," Visenya tells Rob as they make their way closer to Morghon and Vhagar. The two dragons had made themselves a comfy little nest rather close to the castle. Cannibal had taken it upon himself to ruin the first one that Morghon had made, so it seems that both Vhagar and Morghon had left him out to join their duo.

"You don't think Morghon could take him?" Rob asks as he watches Visenya check the dragon's saddle. Rob takes a step back as the dragon's head slumps against his side; he doesn't have a close bond like Ben does with the dragon but still knows the dragon will protect him.

"I do, but I would rather not risk my dragon's life or yours. Caraxes will also have a rider which would give him the advantage," Visenya answers as she rolls her eyes. She does think that's Morgan could take Caraxes in a fight. No doubt he could outfly the older dragon or go for his long neck, but she doesn't want to risk his life, and she knows that Caraxes would have the advantage with a rider.

"If we see Caraxes will return to Harrenhal, and if a battle breaks out, you will run for the hills," Rob tells her as he slowly puts his hand out for the dragon to smell.

"The Reach have strong fighters, and Tessarion is no threat to Cannibal," Visenya assures Rob, while the Blue Queen Tessarion was a spitfire of a dragon, Cannibal could probably swallow her whole if he wanted.

"You think that he will kill the dragon?" Rob asks as he searches the sky for the dragon. When he and Visenya had first left Harrenhal to check on the dragons, he could see the Cannibal flying high in the air and part of him worries now because he can no longer see the dragon.

"If Daeron is stupid enough to face against him, yes, but I will not be going out of my way to have him killed," "I have faced against worse odds. The greens are not expecting to face any challenges, so they will not have a lot of men to defend them. I will ensure that the crown's treasury is safe in Highgarden and then meet with Dalton. I will probably be back for you,"

"You should still be careful," Rob tells Visenya as she pats Morghon's side. "Word from a few lords loyal to you in King's Landing has arrived,"

"And what are they saying?" Visenya asks; she is glad she still has connections in King's Landing, but she doesn't want them to be hurt because they share information with her.

"That Ser Cristion Cole is punishing the Black Lords', going to their castles and killing them. He marches to Rook's Rest for Lord Staunton," Rob informs her; he had been rather pleased with the news. He thinks that the Blacks and Greens killing each other would be a good thing and less for them to deal with.

"Are they seeking help?" Visenya asks, and she will send help if they ask. Just because they were the opposite doesn't mean she would not help them.

"We believe that they will ask your mother for aid when Cole arrives," Rob tells her as she leans against Morghons side; the dragon lets out a huff of contentment at the touch of his rider. Visenya folds her arms over her chest, and Rob watches the gears turn in her head.

"We should be ready also to answer their call for aid," Visenya tells him, and Rob sighs.

"Why? The Stauntons have pledged for your mother, not you," Rob tells him, he doesn't think that they should be wasting soldiers defending a house that is not loyal to them.

"They are still a respected house, and I will not turn my back on them. Anyone who asks us for aid shall receive it. Both Green and Black," Visenya tells him, she does have a few houses that she will not help if they ask, but for the most part, she will happily come to the aid of the houses in the Crownlands. The Westerlands can burn through.