Seasmoke

138 - Harrenhal

Aemond doesn't know what has come over him; the need for Visenya, even if she had only been long for a fortnight, has been burning within him since he had seen her up and out of the bed. He knows there is a chance that Visenya might get hurt, but Visenya seems to not care about that, only caring for one thing.

Aemond pulls his attention away from Visenyas chest as he looks at Visenya's flushed face, how she bites her lips as she watches him and the lust that floods her eyes. Aemond smiles as she quickly picks Visenya up by her legs, letting her wrap her legs around his waist as he walks towards the bed.

Aemond would make sure that he is gentle with Visenya, not wanting to face the wrath of Ben but wanting nothing more than to bury his face between her legs and his cock inside her. Aemond smiles to himself as he is face level with Visenya's chest as they move towards the bed, making sure to give both breasts equal attention before he sets her on the bed.

Visenya smiles up at Aemond as he stands in front of her; Aemond moves one of his hands up to Visenya's face, cupping her cheek as he bends down to kiss her. Visenya smiles into the kiss, wanting to grab hold of his face, but the wrappings on her hands prevent her from doing so.

As the two kiss, Visenya does her best to shimmy out of her pants before Aemond pulls away. Harrenhal wasn't the best castle for keeping the heat inside the castle; the many fires do their job, but the castle is a ruin, and often, the heat would escape through the many broken walls or little cracks.

Aemond pulls away from Visenya as she kicks away her pants, smiling to himself at her eagerness to be naked. Aemond slightly nods his head towards the head of the bed, wanting Visenya to go further up the bed so he can settle himself between her legs. Visenya smiles as she makes her way up the bed, sitting back down as she waits for Aemond to join her.

Aemond doesn't bother taking off his pants as he moves to knee between Visenya's legs, laying flat on his stomach as he is face to face with Visenya's cunt. He could be mean and tease her, but he would rather not. Aemond grips Visenya's thighs as he pulls her closer to him so that she is lying flat on the bed. He wants nothing more than to take care of her and make her feel good.

Aemond looks up at Visenya as he licks a long stripe from her hole to her clit, and the moan that comes out of Visenya makes him harder than before. Gods, he loves her moans so much, better than her laughter, to know that he is the reason that is causing her so much pleasure that she can't keep it to hers; he just does something to him.

Visenya's mind is slush, not a single thought besides Aemond and the tongue of a god he has. The feeling of him holding tightly on her thighs, knowing there would surely be some kind of bruise once he is done. Visenya would never let someone else see her so vulnerable and still be so relaxed. Part of her loves that she is at his mercy and knows she has the power to make Aemond eat her out like she would be his last meal.

Aemond can't help the moan that comes out of him as Visenya's hands rack through his hair and her legs tighten around his face. If he died between her legs, it would be okay with him, a worthy death making a Queen feel so pleasurable. Aemond also can't help himself as he ruts against the bed, wanting to feel some kind of pleasure for himself, but nothing can compare to Visenya and her sweet cunt.

He had tried to bring himself some pleasure when Visenya had been away, but he had felt diary and ashamed after he had come. The shame was unlike anything he had felt before.

Visenya can't help but feel frustrated that the wrappings Ben had put on her hands were preventing her from feeling Aemond silky hair. Still, she knew that if she were to unwrap them, there would be a greater chance of completely losing her fingers and having Ben punish her for doing so. All that frustration melts away as Aemond gives a quick lick to her slit.