Blood Of The Dragon

134 AC - King's Landing

Visenya had hoped to wake up with Aemond still beside her. She had hoped to have a peaceful morning with him, but as Visenya slowly starts to open her eyes, she is sad not to see Aemond beside her. Someone clearing their throat makes Visenya sit up.

She wanted a peaceful morning.

Visenya rubs her eyes to make sure she is not seeing things. Aemond stands beside the bed, still naked, with Visenya's sword in his hands. She looks to see who he is pointing it to and relaxes when she sees who. Standing before the bed is Ben; one hand is on the Dragonbone dagger she had gifted him, and he wears a goofy smile on his face. Ben's stance shows that he is not taking Aemond seriously. Visenya moves off the bed, but Aemond pulls her behind him. He does not want Ben to see her.

Ben smiles at Aemonds protective gestures, he wants to get under Aemonds skin, and he knows how to do that. Ben grabs one of his shirts that is laying around and throws it to Visenya, who catches it and slips it on.

"No need to worry, Prince," Ben tells Aemond, moving to sit on the table and he crosses his arms. "Nothing I haven't seen before,"

"Hrafn!" Visenya scolds him, taking her sword out of Aemonds hand as she moves in front of him. Visenya nods her head to the door, and Ben stands up.

"Til germunur ek gereigir haftilr líteptirr einnhverr smár einn inn futureinn," Ben tells Visenya, nodding to the vile he has sat down on the table. Visenya grabs one of the pillows on her bed and throws it at him as he leaves.
To make sure I do not have to look after any little ones in the future

Once Ben leaves the room, Visenya leans back into Aemond, resting the back of her head against his chest. Aemond moves his hand up to Visenya's hair, pushing it all to one side so he can kiss her neck. Visenya leans more into the kiss and lets out a hum, and Aemonds other hands rest against her lower stomach. He stops the gentle kisses and leans his head down onto her shoulder.

"Why has he seen you naked?" Aemond whispers to her. Ben is bigger than Aemond. He and Visenya had spent the last year with each other; what if their relationship went beyond friendship? Visenya turns around to face Aemond and smiles up at him, and kisses his cheek.

"Because he has been the one to patch me up when I got hurt. Arrow through the shoulder and thigh, a sword cut against my hip, a stab wound to the chest, and many others. It was just easier to remove my clothes when he'd work. Nothing you have to worry about," Visenya tells him; that is the truth. Ben has seen Visenya naked more times than she can count, and she has seen him naked as well. Visenya makes sure not to mention that to Aemond, though. "Please try and get along with him; I will talk to him about it as well. I care about the both of you, and I will not have you two kill one another,"

In the morning light, Visenya can see the sapphire eye. She runs her thumb over the bottom part of his scar, and Aemond leans into her touch.

"Beautiful," Visenya tells him; he smiles at her words. He picks her up and tosses her onto the bed. Visenya lets out a laugh, and Aemond climbs onto her. Giving her a strong kiss as he shoves his hands under the shirt she is wearing.

– –

134 AC - Dragonpit

"I will only be gone for an hour, two tops," Visenya reassurances Ben as they walk towards Morghon. "And the comment this morning was completely uncalled for,"

"I just wanted to piss him off a little," Ben defends himself. He does not like the one-eyed prince, and he knows that he should try and be civil with him but something about the man icks him. 

 "Did you take it?"

Visenya stops walking and looks at Ben. She had drank what was in the vile that Ben had given her after Aemond and her had finally gotten out of bed.

"How did you know?" Visenya asks, looking at Ben.

"I saw the way you were looking at him last night. I know you, and I was going to take you to have some fun in Flea Bottom before I saw the two of you snuggled together in your bed," Ben teases the girl. If she is happy, Ben might put aside his feelings and try to get along with Aemond.

"I did take it. Thank you," Visenya thanked him, and Morghon leans his head down to greet both Visenya and Ben. Ben ensures he is more behind Visenya; the girl smiles at her dragon and runs her hand over his snout. The dragon might like him, but Ben is smart enough to know that the dragon can be unpredictable. Visenya leans her head onto his and mutters some words in Valyrian that Ben doesn't understand.

"Two hours tops. If you are not back in that time, then I will steal a dragon and come and find you," Ben tells Visenya as she climbs on top of Morghon. She smiles down at him and nods. Ben takes a step back as Morghon takes off, the strong gust of wind almost knocking him down.

– –

134 AC - Red Keep

Aemond paces outside of the King's room. He needs to do this. He needs to ask. He does not like being around his father, it is clear to all of his siblings who the king's favourite child is. That Rhaenyra could do no wrong in the king's eyes and that extends down to Visenya.

Aemond nods to the kingsgaurds standing post outside of the room and they open the doors for him. Aemond takes a deep breath and goes inside. The room is cold and dusty, the model of old Valyria sits collecting dust and reminds untouched. Soft wheezing from the bed pulls Aemond attention and Aemond straightens out his jacket. He walks to the king's bedside and pulls out the chair that is sitting beside the bed. Aemond sits down on it and clears his throat.

"My King," Aemond calls out, Viserys doesn't respond.

Viserys face is wrapped in cloth and he looks more like a walking corpse than a human. How the king had fallen. Aemond sits up more and tries to get the king's attention. Once the king lets out what seems to be a groan of discomfort Aemond takes it as a sign to continue.

"Father, please try to understand me," Aemond pleads. "It is about Visenya,"

That seems to catch the king's attention, he opens his uncovered eye and looks at Aemond.

"My Darling Visenya. She will do great things. She is the blood of the dragon," Viserys rambles on. Aemond sighs and grabs ahold of the king's hand. He needs the king to give him an answer.

"Yes, Visenya. I need you to betroth her to me," Aemond tells his father. He knows that if he has the Kings approval then no one will change or question the betrothal. That no one would dare try and take her away from him.

"Visenya will until the realm," Viserys says. To Aemond his words make no sense, he just needs him to say yes.

"Father please listen to me. Allow me to marry her," Aemond pleads. He will take a simple nod as a yes.

He knows that Visenya will marry him if he asks but he wants the approval. That Visenya would love for the king's approval.

"My Darling Visenya," Viserys mumbles out.