Bedding

136 - Red Keep

Visenya and Aemond had left the hall shortly after Alicent suggested they do. Knowing looks and cheers from many of the guests as the two left, the northern banging on the table as Visenya pulled Aemond out of the hall.

Their new room was bigger than the ones they had before. Walking through the door leads to a seating area, a set of columns with silks hanging from the ceilings making the sitting area more private. Visenya lets go of Aemonds hand and push through the silks to take more room in. A Targaryen banner hangs above the fireplace.

She can spot a few of her belongings around the room, her sword in the corner and her jewelry at the desk. Around the room are different books that Visenya suspects are Aemonds.

A fire going fills the room with smoke, and the open balcony doors allow the smell of salt to fill the air from Blackwater bay. Visenya smiles at the two smells, fire and the sea. In the sitting area are two couches that face each other with a table in the middle; Visenya knows that Ben will love the couches if they are as comfortable as they look.

The bed is across from the sitting area on a raised platform with a few steps leading up. The bed is covered with dark red blankets and what seems to be northern furs, a gift from Alysanne and Cregan.

A table sits between the sitting area and the bed, and different foods and drinks sit on the table. Visenya stands in front of the table and takes off the diadem on her head. Visenya can feel Aemond walk up behind her. She doesn't acknowledge Aemond as she starts to take off the rings on her fingers, leaving the new ring that Aemond had given her.

Visenya takes a seat and begins to take off her shoes, and she looks up to Aemond, who is removing his sword from his hip before standing in front of her. Aemond runs his thumb over the cut on her lip and smiles at it. Both of the cuts will scar over, no doubt. Visenya nods toward Aemond, and he knows what she is asking. He takes the eye patch off and tosses it onto the table.

Visenya stands from the chair and untucks Aemond's shirt, pulling it off his head. Visenya runs down his shoulder and chest, feeling his heartbeat against her hand. Though Aemond looks calm, his heartbeat says otherwise, fast against her hand. Visenya moves her hands down to his pants, but Aemond stops her.

Aemond moves to stand behind Visenya, pushing all of her hair onto one shoulder and exposing the lacing of the back of the dress. Aemond's skillful fingers begin to undo the lacing and Visenya fiddles with her fingers. Even if Aemond had seen her naked before, she is still nervous, scared that he might not see how she looked. Aemond can see Visenya fiddling with her fingers and placing light kisses against her neck, hoping to calm her down.

Once the dress is loose enough, Aemond pulls it off her shoulders and kisses them as he does so. Her skin is hot against his lips. Aemond knows that Visenya is most likely blushing at his actions and part of him is happy that he can get such a reaction from her at a simple kiss.

Visenya doesn't try to stop the dress as it pools at her feet; she turns around and faces Aemond. He is already looking at her with a happy smile as he rests his hands on her hips. Visenya reaches her hands up and unties his hair, letting it fall down his shoulders, and Visenya wraps her arms around his neck.

Aemond feels a warm flood of energy, a sense of anticipation, and his breaths become longing. Here Visenya is, standing naked in front of him and smiling up at him.

The two walk to the bed, up a few steps, and Visenya pushes Aemond to sit on the bed. Standing in front of him, Aemond removes his hands from her hips and moves them to the back of her thighs. Aemond pulls her closer and kisses her hip bone. Aemond rests his head against her navel before looking up at her.