intro.

i dont even know why im making the very first solo fanfic dedicated to liu yangyang. i mean i loveeee him sm but i genuinely thought i'd be making jaemin, yoongi, etc. first (or even yeji and jennie hihi)

anyway! here you go. my love for that guy kept growing everyday that i decided to make an ff with him.

started writing: october 14, 2022.
ended: yet to come.

read !!

• this is fictional; including the characters or settings. although it is inspired by a real-life person (including those that will be mentioned), be reminded that any character traits they may have are all just part of the fiction.

• ages may be altered for every character in the story compared to real life !!

• even yangyang is below 20s in this book, his appearance is still how he looks in the present, its in your own head which era he will be lol.

• apologizing in advance for grammar error, my proofreading ability is almost nowhere to be seen.

• same goes for wrong spelling. my phone lost the function on giving me the correct spellings.

• any similarities of my story to other books are not intentional. these are purely my ideas and may have a similar flavour to theirs.

🌷 pls let me know if someone copies my work. might sound arrogant but i encountered an incident before (not in wattpad) and it is so uncomfortable. always message me for permission if you will do anything connected about my work.

warnings: will put TW in a chap if needed.

you can leave if you find something uncomfortable for your preference.

feel free to comment here if there's smth that you think should be a trigger warning, so i can put it, thanks ♡ i will appreciate it and not be offended.

also, this is not a smut book.

(had enough time since our exams are finally done, i did not ace it pls dont ask.. LMAO JK^^)

---

PREVIEW.

You huffed in pure frustration, aggresively washing the dishes left so you can finally leave this hellhole as soon as possible.

God, if earning money was easy without having to face your stupid, young boss.

He literally built this coffee shop because he figured life in school is boring. I mean, yeah, it is.

But he said school is generally boring. It is repetitive; exams, night out with friends, stress, flirting, end of the school year. All going to repeat again. He has a fact though.

So, he decided to build his business and recruited any student who wants to earn some pocket money.

Here you are. With your classmate's coffee shop.. for fun.

Just a few minutes after you accidentally made a loud, clanking sound, a tall guy's presence surround behind you.

Since just the two of you were there, you definitely know who the person is.

"I'm almost done." You reassured, not giving a glance.

Yangyang chuckled, suddenly putting a small bowl on the counter accompanied by a teaspoon. You stopped, slowly looked at him, only to see him with a very wide grin.

One that shows his gummy: cute to be honest.

Too cute you'd like to put him in a shredder right there, right now.

"It's not even a plate!" He defended, washing his hands and standing infront of you. "I felt hungry waiting for you to be done so.."

"If only you didn't send the other staffs home then I won't take so long!" You groaned, closing the faucet and splashing him right in the face. "I will not wash that. I don't get paid enough for this shit."

"What, no." He grabbed your arm which made you instantly glare darkly. Yangyang let go immediately. "Oops.. no being touchy when not necessary is a rule."

"Well, as if you obey that shit all the time. God, I'm so pissed."

"You're so attractive like that." He blurted making you pause for a while, scoffing. "Oh, even more when you do that."

Hell, you have no words for this guy. Flirting even when he's already aware how much you want to make him fly out of the planet.

"Fuck you, Yangyang Liu." You muttered, about to turn your back, when he leaned close.

Too close, you had to step back twice with wide eyes, wondering what in fuckity fuck is he doing.

He blinked his eyelashes, letting his arms drape over his body lazily, slightly squatting so he can look right in your iris.

Right then, you thought he'd do something that will make all your irritations go away. Like an apology. Not until he said, "Will you, please?"

You shut you eyes, wanting to grab a knife and cut his stupid smirk right then.

_______

genre: highschool, fluff (in the later part of the story).
plot:
an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a student.

what will meeting liu yangyang bring in her life?

more importantly, what lies behind the epitome of the sweetness within innocence of his smile?

guidance room | yangyang liu x reader.
fanfiction, 2022.