fourty six | 46

"We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in air in approximately ten minutes. We ask for our valued passengers to please fasten your seat belts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments."

YangYang let you sit on beside the window. He assisted on putting your personal bag beside. While you repeatedly adjust in your seat, he paused, and stared, admiring you.

"Tell me if you're not comfortable," He mumbled shortly, grabbing his neck pillow inside his bag. "I have two here."

"I'm okay, babe, just relax," You giggled, patting his thigh shortly.

YangYang paused on this move, a faint blush slowly being evident. He quietly fanned himself while he whispered "babe" to himself, recalling the way you called him.

"You brought so many stuff, we'll just be in the plane for an hour." YangYang commented while he positioned himself comfortably on the chair.

"We'll be at the island for a few days, I gotta be prepared." You pulled a bag of biscuits, waving it infront his face with a cheeky smile. "Plus, gotta have some snacks."

"Tss. Don't worry. I won't let you starve there." He reassured then snatched the food from you, grabbing one and opening the packet. "My pretty girl."

As minutes passed by, YangYang slowly fell alseep with his movie playing infront. You watched his eyes calmly closing and for a minute, you stare. He's so effortlessly perfect. Him just breathing already exclude how gorgeous he is. It's making your heart swell, honestly. To have such perfect guy in front of you.

How proud you are to have him as your boyfriend.

When you had enough of YangYang's feature, you grabbed your laptop resting inside your bag, quietly opening it and making your moves subtle to not wake the man beside. Quietly, you scrolled through the depths of your photos, eyes anxiously checking the screen monitor.

Those are the photos you made sure to save last night as you carry on with your investigation. It was all about YangYang's father – and your own mother.

These are the information you managed to scoop out last night. For now, one thing is for sure, your mother used to work under the Lius. Which is surprising.

She never told you about that. Wait, you just realized, you don't have any idea about your parents. All your life, you were focusing on your studies. But that's because they wanted you to. You never really bothered knowing where they work, or even cared to know about their routine.

What's there to know when they won't give an effort to let me? You asked yourself, trying to justify how nonchalant you are to their work life.

You slowly balled your fist, mixed emotions swirling inside you. You want to be mad and frustrated but your curiousity gets the best of you, masking every other emotions but just the urge to know everything. Every story.

"Now now, why are you looking through some news?"

You never closed your laptop as fast before, until now. Yangyang's husky voice made an effort to groan, confused as to why you are so jumpy with his single question. He cocked his eyebrows, trying not to appear that he is suspicious – because he is suspicious.

"Sorry.. I was.." You looked behind his face, trying to think of an excuse. YangYang had his intense gaze all on you so when you broke eye contact and look somewhere else, he gradually did the same, looking behind him thinking you saw something behind his back, or something. Gently, you grabbed his chin and smiled. "I was studying.. about our upcoming research for the next term."