thirty | 30

!! longer chapter ahead !!

You wake up buried over a sof bed on where you are lying down. You recall borrowing a room where Yeji and Yuna was sleeping, with Winwin guiding you on it. It was one of the best decisions you've made because the bed did not disappoint, luring you to sleep in no time.

A chuckle from a guy echoed beside and despite your body aching for more sleep, you forced yourself to wake up.

Why is there a guy laughing in this room then?

"Oh, did I wake you up?" Your eyes dramatically widen when you see him, his arms sprawled open under you, scooping you closely towards his body.

His other free hand was holding his phone while he scrolls on TikTok. He is also wearing his AirPods, making sure he does not disturb your sleep by the audio in his phone.

A+ for the effort but  he couldn't contain his laugh and eventually woke you up.

"Since when were you here?" You immediately sat upright.

YangYang pouted then combed his hair back with his hand. And holy moly, why does he look so freaking handsome in the morning.

Your cheeks instantly blushed just by watching him do so.

"I was asked to wake you up for breakfast but you aren't replying, so I just decided to be with you until you wake up. Don't think of anything that I might've done." YangYang raised his hands in defeat. "I am busy watching on my phone."

"Where's Yuna? Yeji?"

"They were up earlier than expected. I mean, they slept earlier than you anyway." YangYang looked at you for a moment who seemed to slowly calm down. He then smiled gently. "Now, won't you come and give me a cuddle or..?"

"I'm sorry, but cuddling is not my thing."

YangYang innocently sprawled his arms back on the same position he was doing earlier, urging you to go back in your spot.

You were close to throwing the blanket off to stand up and wash your face. Almost. But suddenly, the bed seems inviting with him on it.

He blinked his eyelids, gazing intensely at you.

Alright. What YangYang wants, he gets it.

You sighed and dropped your body. You did not regret it in a second because the smile YangYang had when you lay down again was so big and contagious. And it feels so right to have someone be this excited with your mere actions.

You can now confirm, you do like this guy to an extent that it makes your heart tremble just by literally staring at him.

"Sorry, did I laugh too loud?" He mumbled and dropped his phone somewhere. Finally, when his other hand does not grasp his phone anymore, he embraced you, even rolling over you to put you on the other side of the bed. You squealed from the sudden movement and he chuckled along.

"My left arm hurts since earlier," He briefly explained.

"What time is it?"

He pretended to think, pursing his lips into thin line cutely. "It's 9 in the morning."

You were caught off guard when he suddenly looked straight in your eyes. This caused you to immediately cover your face with your hands, cheeks immensely burning up.

He looks so fucking gorgeous. And he smells good. You are suddenly conscious about yourself.

YangYang found it adorable though, contrary to how you think to yourself. He couldn't resist it and just embraced you once more in his arms, keeping your covered face in his chest.