twenty eight | 28

"LET'S GOOO!" Though you're in a separate table from the guys, you can recognize Donghyuck's voice in a distance.

Just after the time he yelled that, the beat dropped, and everyone started jumping. You were with Yeji and her friends, along with Yujin and hers.

"Shot, to the smartest Y/N!" Yujin pulled you a shotglass, and you eyed it for a moment. "Come on!"

You scratch the back of your head, not planning to drink at all. Since, as weird as it sound, you have plan later after party — and that is to do some schoolworks.

Yeah, must be absurd but that's just what you prioritize.

"Come on, whooo!" Lia commented, encouraging you to take the glass.

You sighed in defeat, grabbing it and chugging it down. These created several yells and cheers which you did not expect from the girls.

"Ah, you guys really want me drunk, huh?" You scrunched your face when the aftertaste hits.

"My turn." Ryujin spoke, having her own shot which made everyone cheer once again.

"What do we have here?" All of you turned to look at who spoke, and it was none other than Mark. "A shot contest or?"

"None of the men's business," Chaeryeong replied.

The guys laughed together, teasing Mark for failing his communication skills with girls. You don't hate Chaeryeong for it as she is naturally someone who roasts people — especially guys. You do feel bad for Mark tho.

You quietly grinned, throwing a quick hug to Mark who returned the favor.

"Glad you finally came, we've been waiting for you," He uttered. "Can me and my friends sit here?"

Before you agreed, you immediately turned to the girls. "Mark's asking if they can sit with us?"

"Yeah, sure, it's Yang's party anyway," Wonyoung decided, swirling the drink in her glass.

As you turn to speak with Mark, you were met by Renjun beside him. Your eyes instantly sparkled looking at him and no lie but he looked so amazing, and so pretty. He always has that clean look that makes his features distinguishable from others.

"You look great!" Renjun greeted, leaning to give you a short hug.

Once everyone's done greeting each other, Mark finally took the seat beside you. "Okay, okay! Time to let us join your shot glasses!"

Your eyes wandered around the place, looking for someone; no other than Liu YangYang.

While your eyes are busy, your gaze landed into a person who blocked your way. It was Renjun, his little dimple peeking while he smiles at you.

"What's up!" He greeted.

"I'm good," You smiled, watching him stand beside you instead of taking a seat on the couch. "Did you already have some drink?"

"Not yet!" Donghyuck seemingly heard the conversation you two were having.

"You can hear it after all the noise?" Genuinely confused, you glared at Donghyuck in a playful manner.