three | 3

a/n:
ANOTHER BOOK COVER EDIT FROM Chray2 😭🌷

i will change the book cover once the story reached my target viewers. for now, y'all can look it above. she's a great editor and ill always share w/ y'all her edits.

enjoy reading. ♡

-----

Today was exceptionally heavy. Perhaps its because your nose bled and you have to face five quizzes after that. You refused to stay at the clinic since complying with late quizzes is harder than taking it right now.

"Heyyy! Jung Y/N," You looked up when Yeji called you, the class president.

"Oh, hey." A slight pressure accumulated within you.

Yeji is a really kind leader, yet she never fails to fulfill her responsibilities. She's a standard but you're not that close with her, you admit. It's just that your likes and dislikes are different. But like what was mentioned, you have no beef with anyone, except maybe with Yangyang. You're infact not that of a snob. It's just that you prioritize school and your other goals more.

There's someone you're really close with though. An Yujin.

She have a lot of friends but it happen that she was separated from them in this school year. Although you are not as friendly as her, you both still clicked with each other.

She's not present today due to her fever. She hinted that she was not feeling well the past two days and now, her fever finally happened. Thinking about it, you feel bad knowing she has to retake the five quizzes once she get back.

"We'll be eating later, do you wanna join?" She leaned at you and winked. "My treat. I want to treat people in this room because it has been a very stressful day. Ryujin told me about your state earlier and I figured out to approach you directly since you most probably won't go, because Yujin is not here."

You were slightly puzzled, not knowing how to respond with her effort to explain why she approached you. "I.."

"You should come, Jung Y/N!" Karina squealed while she fix her bag. "I hope to see you there."

"The whole section will be there?" You cleared, getting awkward with the attention you attained when Karina yelled that.

Great.

"I invited everyone! But some said they are not available. So, it's fine. I just really hope you could come! Drop your studies for a while." She giggled, her eyes into a complete line that you wonder if she can still see you when she laughs. "I'll message you the fastfood name, in the groupchat. And no pressure! You can just go there after you decided. I have to wait to some of my friends finish their last period but everyone collectively agreed to be there around 7 PM. You can get change too, if you have enough spare time."

"I'l check it out." You poked our tounge in your cheeks.

Yeji's right afterall. Your nose literally bled from all the stress. You deserve a treat!

And some socialization.

You decided to pass by your home to get changed into some black cropped tank top and a high-waist jeans. A slight smile cropped on your face when you noticed how it fit you perfectly. Since you barely go out with a huge group of people, you want to appear as presentable as ever.

And you can say you are satisfied with your reflection right now.

Your mother wasn't home and the lights are closed. Guessing with the situation, she probably left to go to your father's workplace. They will most likely be home around 11 P.M., and until then, you are all alone. You caressed your nape as bitterness flowed within you.