thirty three | 33

At last, YangYang conviced you to lay beside him on the clinic bed. You were honestly stressed out because anyone can come and find the two of you in that position.

As a solution, he proposed locking the Clinic, which can make things a lot weirder for others. Imagine knowing you left a teenage guy and girl and finding out they've locked each other in this room.

But.. you still did anyway.

Don't worry, he did change his jersey to a fresh white oversized shirt, which made you pretty chill with being in contact with him.

He had his arms scooping you while scrolling on his phone on his other hand, catching up with what is happening on the game. You, on the other side, remained composed and silent.

"Why are you so quiet suddenly?" YangYang chuckled, turning to look at you and closing his phone off. "You were just looking at your phone earlier."

He's right. You were doing the same minutes ago, scrolling through your social media feeds.

"I don't know, us being this close just.." You licked your lips.

Just feels wrong knowing you're in school.

If you could say it, you would.

But you chose not to, knowing YangYang has some sort of comeback anyway.

He scrunched his nose and smiled lazily, draping his other arm to play with your hair. This made a blush creep in your cheeks quickly.

"Just what? Say it," He urged, slowly making an eye contact to intimidate you even more.

"Nah, nothing. This is enough," You sat upright, about to leave, but he was stronger despite his ill state, pushing you back beside him and wrapping the warm blanket on top of the both of you. "Yang!"

"Don't you feel cozy?" He whispered, resting his nose on the crook of your neck.

You held your breath, utterly speechless with the current position you're in right now. His face is literally buried on your neck, and his tall nose poking on your skin should not be some kind of normal thing to be treated.

YangYang seemed to notice your stiff position and he chuckled, adding up the tension since his voice vibrated on your neck.

"What makes my pretty go silent again?" He mumbles.

You quickly scoot away from his face, "I-It tickles."

Well now, he's giving you nicknames.

"Tickles? How?" He raised his brow cunningly. Suddenly, without any warning, he pecked your collarbone, making you bite your bottom lip. His gaze softened, almost in a drunken state. "That's exactly the reaction I was expecting."

"Stop, you're so goddamn flirty," You pushed his face with your palm, immediately taking the opportunity where his arms finally freed you to get out of the bed. Once your feet touched your sneakers, you turned to look at YangYang who lazily rolled over the bed. "Seriously. That's enough. It's past lunchtime, we need to get food. You stay here and I'll order us some lunch."

"I have something to ask," YangYang suddenly said.

"Go ahead."