twenty nine | 29

warning : intimate scene ahead. but once again, there's no smut in this book (if anyone expects it), although some smuttish scenes can happen, pls take note of it.

i highly suggest minors not to interact, or if anyone is uncomfortable, pls skip the part.

______

Dancing on the floor was crazy, you had to remove your heels after a while of jumping. After an hour of mingling with people you gladly met, you decided to grab some snack on a stand nearby.

As you grab a pizza, a slender finger ghosted on your wrist. Your eyes widened when it forced your hands in his direction.

Before you knew it, YangYang was taking a bite on the pizza you got for yourself in the first place. You slapped his arm repeatedly, dismay evident in your face.

"That's mine!" You complained thru the loud music. He chuckled while chewing, grinning so wide that even though he looked majestic while smiling, you'd like him to wipe it off as soon as possible. You watched him continue devour the food you were holding. "I hate you."

He kept his eyes on you while he slowly ate up the whole thing, until there was nothing in your hand, but his palm grabbing your wrist.

You did not move, not showing an ounce of amusement. YangYang's smile slowly disappeared.

"Are you actually.. mad? Just because I ate the pizza?" He slowly pointed at the stand, eyes full of guilt. "I mean, you are literally just beside the pizza stand. You can just get anoth--"

Suddenly, around three people came by, grabbing their own slices — until there was nothing right in the spot.

YangYang scratched the back of his head, grabbing a wipes nearby and drying your greasy hand. "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to tease you.. I didn't know they'd finish it."

"Well now, I have no pizza," You groaned, stomping in frustration. Your stomach is growling from all the occassional punch drink you had, and you made sure to keep a room for pizza.

"There are donuts over there.." He scratched his neck.

"I wanted pizza," You sighed, slowly pulling your hand away from YangYang. As much as you'd like to throw tantrum over it, you decided to keep yourself collected. "Fine. Where are the donuts?"

YangYang walked behind you and led you to another stand where different flavors of the food are placed. While you are picking, he suddenly wrapped his arms on your waist and he rested his forehead on your shoulder.

Your heart skipped a beat when you realized what you both looked like right now.

THE Liu YangYang is backhugging you.

You agitatedly grab a donut, munching on it, trying to ignore the way YangYang hugs you that way. At this point, you are sure, anyone who sees the both of you can confirm that you are dating. Knowing you, who prioritizes study first, lets a playful YangYang be this intimate? That is so out of pocket.

Yet predicted by many.

YangYang's thumb drew circles on the side of your waist, and he hummed in content. Your eyes anxiously looked around, the dark making it hard for others to see the two of you.